Bedroom Thread (image heavy)

Non-neopets general discussion.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Re: Bedroom Thread (image heavy)

Post by Seerow »

Huggles, your pictures aren't showing up for me :(
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

They should be working now.
thelonetiel
Human Avatar: 15268

Post by thelonetiel »

I was so close to forgetting I took pics of my room for you guys! We have a lovely new house, and my room is one of the few that's fully newly decorated. Mostly because I'm anal about appearances and wouldn't shut up until we got everything in it. ^^

I'm not usually very messy, but this is definitely more picked up than usual.
Spoiler: open/close
You can see my desk area, with the tree and rope spiral perch for Ollie. The artwork above my computer is actually my mom's, of me and my brother when we were tiny, coloring. It is inspiration to be productive. xD
I may or may not have a velociraptor skeleton over the budgie cage.
Most of my jewelry is on that necklace organizer. I have soo much, I have way too much fun playing dress up. Especially since I quit playing with the Subeta wardrobe. :P
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v45/t ... C01067.jpg
Right bookshelf closeup. I tried listing the interesting books, but then I thought it would just be easier to make the image bigger, I love my books too much. xD Linked cause it is fairly large. Just a disclaimer, I actually have all of the Sandman collections, they are just being lent to a friend (in exchange for Watchmen! I love my friends).
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v45/t ... C01068.jpg
Left bookshelf closeup. Again just a link. The Gancia in the alcove is a popular drink in Argentina. I had to bring some home to decorate with. x)
Ollie, my cockatiel, was quite intrigued by the whole "cleaning" thing I did before hand. He judges me so harshly. :(
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

Aww, he's so adorable. I love your bed and your windows! The blue is very nice and the windows look like they have some character, if not insulation. Is that a claw foot tub? Ooooh.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

Ohh, I really like your tree stand thingy for Ollie. It would be cool even if you didn't have a budgie :P I am also envious of your necklace collection. So colorful!
And I see some Amelia At-Water Rhodes books, yay! But I don't see her first works? You should go read them when you get a chance.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
KauKrazy

Post by KauKrazy »

Wingsrising wrote:My bed. I love my bed. It is warm and squishy.
I love the little shelves on the wall above your bed! I have been eyeing some just like those in an internet furniture store, they just look so cool. They look even better when used. Must buy a few.
NerdMoe

Post by NerdMoe »

You guys have some awesome rooms! Lawl, mines so tiny and square and boring...it really looks like it should be a ten-year-old's room. xD
Spoiler: open/close
My unmade bed, Wall-E poster, window, bedside table, wall of art, and weird-looking floor lamp.

View of my bookshelf, clothes hamper, closet door, and bed. I have so much SpongeBob stuff from when I was younger....wow. >.>

My bedside table. I have my iHome there, with my lizard plush and Chik-fil-a cow on top of it. I also have a furry-looking velociraptor who I un-officially dubbed Nerd....

My art wall of doom. x) ....Nerd got away with another photo of himself. He just loves being the center of attention!

My computer desk, which happens to be in the bonus room right now. Maybe some day I'll move it into my room. =P
http://dragcave.net/user/zookydragon
Click my draggies, please! They need some love! ^^
EofS

Post by EofS »

I love your bed! Is it a daybed?
NerdMoe

Post by NerdMoe »

Yes. ^^
http://dragcave.net/user/zookydragon
Click my draggies, please! They need some love! ^^
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

There's no shame in being a Spongebob fan. :) I'm 32 and just recently got into watching it to see why so many "kids" like it. I don't tend to change the channel if I stumble upon it now. Then again, I'm an odd duck who still plays with My LIttle Ponies...and got into Neopets at almost 24. :P

And I'm FAR too clutternuttered to dare posting my room. It's BORING anyway. Maybe when I'm settled into a home of my own and not just hopping from one apartment somewhere to another I'll have something more interesting than a messy little plain black futon, nightstand, and...clutter.