Robot and Jelly Tonu

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
chocolatefairy13

Robot and Jelly Tonu

Post by chocolatefairy13 »

Credit goes to this forum's Tonu Prediction Day thread. ;)
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Re: Robot and Jelly Tonu

Post by AngharadTy »

Eyyy, go Nogitsune. *thumbs up*

Is it just me, or is the robot tonu wearing, like, a disco medallion?
Image Image
thelonetiel
Human Avatar: 15268

Post by thelonetiel »

I thought it looked more like a ball of fluff caught in the mechanics of the casings... Not that it makes any more sense that way. I think it is supposed to be a light in the chest though.

Jelly is blue and shiny. Shines that actually seem to conveniently located that you cant tell it isn't very transparent. They tried though.

Tonu's have better art than they used to, which is nice. I'm curious to see what clothes they got and if they were done well at all.
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

This might be one of my favorite Jelly pets since customisation. It does look like Jelly, a lot more than some of the other ones (HAIKOINICETOSEEYOU)

Robot is correct. Only correct.

And, the clothing doesn't look THAT great, item-art wise, but might look better as wearables
varii

Post by varii »

Not quite awesome as the Robot Elephante, but I really like the Robot Tonu. It looks like an animatronic tonu that had its fur taken off. Like, if I was 7 years old and at Chuck E Cheese, this would have terrified me. I much prefer this style of robot pet to say the Xweetok or Flotsam, both of which's ugly has seared on to my mind.

Jelly is good. I think the only Jelly pets I like are the Blue ones. Hmm.
rei @ neopets
Larkspurlane

Post by Larkspurlane »

They both look like a good amount of effort went into them, which makes me happy. And they're both very shiny, which also makes me happy.

I don't have anything to complain about. :D Weird feeling.
Thank you for the av and sig set!
Larkspurlane @ neo
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

I quite like both of them. I like the mane/frill on the Robot. The Jelly is an especially nice shade of blue, and pleasantly shiny.
Nia

Post by Nia »

The Robot Tonu is starting to grow on me, definitely. Those creepy teeth things are doin it, yup. The legs are cool, too.

Jelly Tonu's pretty cool. V. shiny.
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

The robot looks very busy to me. I don't really know what to look at first. Other than that, it's alright.

They used a nice color for jelly, but it's still jelly, you know? I'm not a huge fan of food pets on the whole.
champagnesoup

Post by champagnesoup »

I never thought I'd say it, but I've become a fan of Tonu :O But then, I've gone vegetarian on my birthday, so what do you know?

I love the Jelly - it's a lovely rich shade of blue, even if due to stringent EU food standards I have never seen jelly that colour.

Robot is surprisingly bland - I would never have guessed that I'd prefer the Jelly to the Robot but it's certainly a day of surprises.
ICPfandom

Post by ICPfandom »

Love the Jelly. Very Nice shade of blue. Not really a huge jelly fan though. :)
The robot I don't really care for, I find the bigger robots to look chunky. But I suppose if ypu love robo this is the pet for you.