Historical Atebus Revolution

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Dollfie
Human Avatar: 227963

Re: Historical Atebus Revolution

Post by Dollfie »

I believe this is the link that shows your invites.
*click*
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Apparently I've been asking people to dance while I was sleeping O-o how... weird. Well thank you for accepting my sleepy dances, everyone XD
Elzaim

Post by Elzaim »

If you'd like, you can invite me to dance all you want!

*Needs sooo many items. :(*

url=http://www.subeta.net/explore/masquerad ... ser=188747
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

I danced around 40 dances already.

My feet are burning. And, there are too much shinies. :(

And, I own the entire collection of Mardi Gras masks released in the past year. So, if someone needs one, just PM me or something, I can loan you one.
Mayhem
Human Avatar: 168272

Post by Mayhem »

Okay, now I'm not getting any dancing events at all, but people have obviously been accepting mine and inviting me to dance.
Varicolored on Subeta
ImageImageImageImageImage
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

I seem to be having trouble too. I invite people. Wait a bit, then check to see how much time I have left only to get something saying I've been invited. I go check and says the last person I invited invited me to a dance, when I never got an acceptance to the dance I asked them. I'm wondering if it deals with just these quick clicks. Which I hope not cause I really don't want to start floating around the forms if I don't have too.

Edit: Okay, seems to only happen when my time runs out and I go to invite another person to dance. How annoying. I also hope the people I invite are getting trinkets as well.
Last edited by Alicorn on 21 Mar 2009 04:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
Tom
Human Avatar: 231218

Post by Tom »

^ has been happening to me all day, too. I hope the people I'm inviting are getting tokens for it, too. :/
Subeta: Thomas
Chandi

Post by Chandi »

Figure I'll throw my link into the mix, especially seeing as I never participated in the love epidemic thingie.

http://www.subeta.net/explore/masquerad ... ser=156300
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Your avatar is different! *explodes* Well, I guess not dramatically different. *tapes self together again*

Subeta is dreadfully slow for me right now. Events that I cleared keep coming back. =\
Image Image
hebdenhippy
Human Avatar: 235278

Post by hebdenhippy »

Here's my link,

http://www.subeta.net/explore/masquerad ... ser=235278

This whole thing looks quite interesting, although there's nothing i especially want in either shop.
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

I made a cool new avatar I think, took awhile. I really wish I had a bloodred ballgown, it would look so much better. Now to figure out this whole event thing...

http://www.subeta.net/explore/masquerad ... ser=166931
bonecrivain
Incorrigible Bookworm
Human Avatar: 157826

Post by bonecrivain »

When I came on Subeta this morning, I had three dance requests pending, two of which I was able to accept. The third seemed to have disappeared, and I also had a notification saying that the third person had accepted my dance invitation and had given me a trinket. Since I'd never invited that person to dance, I'm guessing expired dance invitations bounce back to the person who was invited...which doesn't really make sense to me.

I'm just hoping that the people I've been inviting have been getting trinkets, because my invitations are only being accepted about half of the time. There seem to still be a lot of glitches with the notifications and achievements and the accepting process.
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Post by Kamil »

Late to the ball, but isn't that the point? =D

http://www.subeta.net/explore/masquerad ... user=72834 Plz to be inviting me to dance?
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

Since I'd never invited that person to dance, I'm guessing expired dance invitations bounce back to the person who was invited...which doesn't really make sense to me.
It's to avoid users being stuck with invites for hours, since you cannot invite two persons at the same time. You have to invite one person, dance, and invite someone else. If the person you are inviting is not showing up after X moment, it could penalize you
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

Yeah, I had that happen to me this morning as well. I'm also having problems where event boxes I close keep popping up.
But despite the glitches I am having fun with this. I keep dressing up my HA in different outfits. I keep getting inspired to do different ones with the different masks I have. Heh! I just wish all the masks would work. **makes a face** I just bought one of the first bag today (decided to get the most expensive things first and work my way down) and I can't even use the nifty mask that comes with it. I mean really, you think you could use the masks that were special made for this holiday. XP
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel