Nuclear Celinox

For posting new and revamped pet colours on Subeta.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Nuclear Celinox

Post by Seerow »

With all the Kanis updates, it's easy to miss this guy!

The glowy back spikes are neat, and I like the eyes. The dripping spots is neat in concept, but I think it was poorly executed here. The drips looks pasted on or something.
Celinox look really pretty in black and light gray colors!
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Re: Nuclear Celeniox

Post by Jessi »

Eh. Most Nuclear pets don't impress me - I just don't like the color scheme. This one is really no different. In fact, I feel like it's kind of dull. And I agree, Seerow, the dripping spots aren't really working for me - they look like little pixely squiggles that were added as an after thought.
Pyrostatic

Re: Nuclear Celinox

Post by Pyrostatic »

I think if the spikes were more glowy, it'd look really cool.
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

Actually, I really love the nuclear color scheme, especially on pets like the legeica and devonti where the extra greens have been added. That said, I like this too. I like celinoxes in general (especially the basic pose for some odd reason). I love the colors on it, but I didn't notice the dripping spots until you said something. XD I'm very oblivious, and thankfully they don't bother me. I think that if I could draw celinoxes at all, I'd consider getting one, but I can't so it's out of the question.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

I love the dripping spots! I can see what you guys mean about it being kind of pixelly. But it's such a nice idea that I forgive it... still, won't be getting this pet myself.
Image Image