Chibi Wyllop revamp!

For posting new and revamped pet colours on Subeta.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Chibi Wyllop revamp!

Post by Jessi »

Words fail me, other than AWWWWWWWWWWW.

and OH MY GOD.

and SO CUTE.

Seriously, SO. Freaking. CUTE! This is beyond adorable ;___; It looks like a baby rat that's getting into mischief and trying to act all sweet and cute and anyone who's ever seen a baby rat knows the exact look I'm talking about ;_; omg. I was never fond of the old chibi wyllop at all, which was sad, cause... big headed rattie! But this. Gah. I'm squealing with glee.

ETA:
Your pet has changed into a Chibi Wyllop!
Back to your items!
OH GOD i couldn't help it, Brie is so cute now ;___;
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Re: Chibi Wyllop revamp!

Post by AngharadTy »

I'm so, so, so happy to see a revamp that's so fantastic! The mischievous look is great for Rakshasa! I don't think I have any qualms at all. Having your own pets revamped can be stressful. This is... like a breath of fresh air. Cute, sweet fresh air.
Image Image
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

ImageImage

Omg this revamp is so so amazing! It improved every aspect of the old one. It not longer looks like a plastic toy but like a rat now. Look at the feets!
I adore the expression, which looks both sweet and mischievous all at once, which I'd imagine a baby Wyllop/rat to look like.
Such an amazing job Lindsey. And Brie is freaking adorable Jessi!
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Rah

Post by Rah »

Definitely an amazing job. I've had Disney as a chibi wyllop for ages now in anticipation of this revamp, and I'm so glad it's finally gone through!
Elzaim

Post by Elzaim »

This is def. a very cute revampt and the art is very good, but it just doesn't screm CHIBI to me. I mean, I honestly thought that they had revamped the wyllop again and were going to poll it until I saw that it was supposed to be a chibi! Really the only thing chibi about it are the slightly larger ears and feet - and you'd think that with the latest chibi's that have been released that the artist would have followed the trend of larger head and eyes. *shrug*

But yeah, it's a very adorable revamp, it just doesn't look 'chibi' enough to me. :)
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

The eyes are actually significantly larger than the common wyllop's tend to be. I think part of the problem is the wyllop already -has- a large head. Making it any larger basically means its going to break off, heh. The huge, huge legs and feet and eyes make it chibi enough for me <3

ETA - FMD posted the full size chibi wyllop!
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

This is just so damn cute! It should be a crime to be that cute. I love it! A great revamp. I love how it's laying, with it's back paws like that. It's my favorite part. The expression is great too. It's so up to something. I'm so tempted to change my Naowi pet (my resident chibi pet) into one of these just so I can have one. But the chibi demi fits him so well. Darn it all! Ah well. Great job FMD! Makes me excited to see the other wyllop redraws revamped.
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

Eeeet's so cuuuute! 8D I agree with Elzaim that it doesn't really look "chibi", but I think I like it more because of that. I'd like to think I'll definitely get one of these when I get the money to get more petslots.
ZomgethMew

Post by ZomgethMew »

Aahh, it's so adorable! I hate it when a pretty pet is released/revamped, cause I always want to get it XD;; Good job FMD!
Neopets: wocky_luvpet5566 | Subeta: omg_carrie