Ixi Day Predictions

Neopets topics not covered by the other forums go here.
Nogitsune
Colourmeister

Ixi Day Predictions

Post by Nogitsune »

Ah the Ixi, last year we saw Pirate Image and Speckled Image, which means this year we have the following to look forward to:

Biscuit Image
Chocolate Image
Custard Image
Glowing Image
Gold Image
Ice Image
Silver Image
Split Image
Sponge Image
Strawberry Image
Zombie Image

Er, well Zombie could be nice. Chocolate, Strawberry, and Biscuit could also be interesting. Gold and Silver tend to be shiny colourfills, though. Ice and Split tend to be uninspiring and poor Sponge rarely gets the potential it deserves post revamp. Custard and Glowing are Custard and Glowing.

Thoughts, hopes, desires?
Faster than a speeding cheeseburger, but not by much.
lavender
Human Avatar: 168295

Re: Ixi Day Predictions

Post by lavender »

Ugh. I can barely even look at ixis (ixii?) these days. I still haven't decided what to do with my own!

Bleh. Chocolate and Silver.
{neopets: _lavender} ImageImage Image {subeta: lavenderkennedy}
champagnesoup

Post by champagnesoup »

Blech, Ixis. They are such creepy pets! I predict Biscuit and Glowing.
Katy... :)

Post by Katy... :) »

I really hate the Ixi. Don't know why, have always just been totally turned off by them. Maybe it's the fact that they see so freaking girly. I don't know...

Anyways... I'm gonna go with Glowing and Split. Don't think we've had either in a while.
krbs86
I will always be a blue evil fuzzle.
Rainbow Daydreamer

Post by Rainbow Daydreamer »

Am I the only one here who finds Ixis pretty? I'd like to see a well-done Ice (if they went for a similar shade of pink to the standard Red Ixi, it could look quite lovely) or Strawberry, but I suspect they'll probably go for Zombie as it's a much-desired colour for some unholy reason. Chocolate would just look silly on an Ixi, IMO, but if they put some work into Silver it could be a pleasant surprise.
Visit Semiveteran Logic, disliked by eight out of ten Meepits.
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

Silver and biscuit? Pretty much all of the colours on the list have been in the circulation of recent.
Can't say I'm holding my breath for any of them.
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
Rah

Post by Rah »

I love my island ixi, but I have covered her giant head with that coconut mask from the NC xD I think she looks faboo!

I'm hoping for strawberry and chocolate, myself.
Goldenchaos

Post by Goldenchaos »

Strawberry would be adorable, especially if they gave it a strawberry collar like the Aisha
Image Image
ImageImage
ZomgethMew

Post by ZomgethMew »

I'd say that Strawberry would be one of the colours. Zombie is probably another one, considering how it's been used a lot lately (probably because there were only around five Zombie pets for ages). I.. think Strawberry would look okay, but.. well, it's post customization. I guess we'll have to hope for the best =D.

And I hope it has a Strawberry collar, if it is Strawberry. That Aisha was so cute.
Neopets: wocky_luvpet5566 | Subeta: omg_carrie
thelonetiel
Human Avatar: 15268

Post by thelonetiel »

Revamp plz?

No, they wouldn't do that, having to redraw all currently wearable items for a new body type...

But damn are Ixi hideous right now. I never liked the old ixi either, but I still liked the species because shopkeeper or caption contest ixi were always adorably cute. Then they revamped them to something even creepier than the original ixi. Why couldn't they have gotten one of the artists that actually could draw ixi to do it? They just have a blank stare, feet that don't touch the ground right, flat features, and a bloated head.

Eh. I expect some combination like split and strawberry. I can't imagine anything of actual interest coming out, unless they have a full set of wearable body armor that hides all their flaws.
champagnesoup

Post by champagnesoup »

Gold and Zombie are the new colours according to TDN, though only the collars have been posted, not any pet previews yet.