RL Achievements and ToW-split 2/16/09

Non-neopets general discussion.
Strawberry Limeade

Post by Strawberry Limeade »

Big yay: A local gallery owner agreed to sell my work! Hopefully it takes off and I can actually make some money! Also, because of that, my parents bought me a very very nice Epson printer so that I can do my own printing. I'll have to figure out how to set it up, but I'm not going to worry about that right now.
Madge

Post by Madge »

Yay, I came second in the contest I talked about.

In order to cover any tracks I may have left, I've edited my post to take out the URL of the place, and all the rest.

I'm very happy as everyone is going to be quite shocked as to how I came where I did :). Thanks for everyone who voted! (The 5 or so votes I estimate I got from you guys took me from fourth to second, so thanks :))
DamionDarkheart

Post by DamionDarkheart »

I dropped a piece of toast which defied logic and thousands upon thousands of old wives' tales by landing buttered side up.
"Blah blah blah into the pie, bitch." Image
Spivsy

Post by Spivsy »

a university somewhere spent thousands researching that, they came to the conclusion that it land buttered side up 50% of the time and buttered side down the other 50% of the time.
checkers

Post by checkers »

My brother is getting TWO Guinea pigs, and I'm not allowed to get just ONE because I have a rabbit ;-; so unfair!

Edit: Turns out that was just an excuse because we didn't have a big hutch and sharing with Amy (Rabbit :3) wasn't a good idea, I wasn't allowed one because of the space but it turns out Aaron bought a huge hutch for £100 and that we can fit 4-5 Guinea pigs in there, so I got one and he got two and my little brother plans on getting one. The one I wanted was personalited as 'Dominant' and, the other two we got were shy so I couldn't get the long haired one I loved, but I got another one just as cute, he's got medium length hair, black patches a marking on his nose and he's very talkative. He is not shy compared to the others, he feels a bit thin compared to the others, which made me feel the need to care for him ^_^; he loves climbing on my chest and squeaking, he calms Rico (One of Aarons guinea pigs that is shy and hides downstairs/second floor/) by talking to him and then Rico slowly comes upstairs.

Mine is called Ozzy, his nicknames are Ozo and Oddball, because the other Guinea pigs we have have smooth long hair, gingery and black and white, whereas his is Scruffy and black and white :3 he has a cute mark on his nose, it looks a bit like a graze it could've happenend when they were all climbing on top of eachother to try and protect eachother (Nervous about new home) Full name is Ozzy, Earl (Scamp/Flick) Fuller
Last edited by checkers on 03 Jun 2007 09:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spivsy

Post by Spivsy »

I'm not even going to begin how stupid that makes you sound.
ladynight6

Post by ladynight6 »

:( Exam week starting tomorrow
:( :( My finnish A1 exam is first thing and my teacher isnt even in the country. So I have no idea what my exam is going to be on, and I highly doubt that she has even put it together yet. Not goood...
:D I don't have exams on Thursday and Friday so I can stay at home and sleep!
Miguel

Post by Miguel »

Spivsy wrote:a university somewhere spent thousands researching that, they came to the conclusion that it land buttered side up 50% of the time and buttered side down the other 50% of the time.
And yet I couldn't get funding for some new Lego Robotics sets for my Masters degree. Where's the justice?

Oh, um, achievement: On Friday I handed in my final assignment for my degree. Yay!

Achievement #2: http://www.getupandplay.co.uk. I won! I now have a Wii and a 26" LCD TV. Happyhappyplayplay.
Many thanks to EofS for the avatar and signature images.
DamionDarkheart

Post by DamionDarkheart »

Spivsy wrote:a university somewhere spent thousands researching that, they came to the conclusion that it land buttered side up 50% of the time and buttered side down the other 50% of the time.
Cockeyed says differently. There's even pictures of it happening. PICTURES I say!

Can't argue with pictures.
"Blah blah blah into the pie, bitch." Image
Jamie

Post by Jamie »

Today marks 16 years of living! Yay!
ladynight6

Post by ladynight6 »

:D I passed all of my exams and summer vacation started today!
:( I didnt do as well as I'd hoped on my english exam...
Rainbow Daydreamer

Post by Rainbow Daydreamer »

After almost a week, my college network connection is back to its proper speed! I am a happy Dream who no longer has to wait five minutes for Youtube videos to load!
Visit Semiveteran Logic, disliked by eight out of ten Meepits.
hebdenhippy
Human Avatar: 235278

Woo!

Post by hebdenhippy »

Woo! I got A* in my Chemistry
nanabobo567

Post by nanabobo567 »

Oh, boy. I lost my cell phone. Not that I care, but my mom's really mad. I'm certain it's just somewhere around the house, but she seems to think it's somewhere on Neptune.
Seerow wrote:Aww Nana, I didn't think you meant you were literally dead last night :(
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

That reeks, Nana. I hate it when I "lose" my cell phone. Can you try calling it from another number to see if you can hear where it is?