Subeta.ws

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
adi_gallia

Re: Subeta.ws

Post by adi_gallia »

Keith wrote:Regardless, thank you for the support guys.

This is going to be a really hard transition, I can already tell. I'm going to have to pull out all the stops over the next few days. :/
I don't think anyone envies you right now, I don't know what's going on but I don't think it's something anyone would want to happen to their website.
EmoPikachu

Post by EmoPikachu »

I am getting a bit worried for all those clueless people that have no idea what is going on. :(
Joanna

Post by Joanna »

Look Keith, we've been behind you for years.
And I know I'm going nowhere. No matter how long it takes.
lol Anyway, it's not like it's Subeta's first scandal! I just don't get it though.. How come no one has talked about Subeta in those hot celeb magasines yet?

Pff. You should have shaved your head Keith. -That- would have made noise. C;
SeahorseJoanna on Subeta.ws.
Jofrenchie on deviantArt.com.
Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Post by Cranberry »

I am so glad they're gone -- it's totally worth the downtime. Way to go, Keith -- I'm glad you were prepared (as well as you could be, anyway) for this, and I hope that they can't mess things up for you too much. At least their current behavior is going to make it easier for you to win any legal battles!

Also, anyone who hasn't registered at Subeta Drama should, because it's a fun site (and it's the quickest place to get info on situations like these nowadays)!
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

I don't sign up for any sites that require me to sign up before even viewing their content. But I'm also not going to sign up for anything named "drama"--as if I don't get enough in my own life already. I also don't watch LJ comms like stupid_free or anything along those lines. People go there to be negative. And like I said, I get enough of that. It's hard enough maintaining an optimistic outlook as it is. Too much time in "drama" circles and I start feeling like I need a shower.
Image Image
shaelyn76
Human Avatar: 185309

Post by shaelyn76 »

Keith...thank you. I don't envy you or any staff right now because I am sure the next few days(or even months) will be difficult and tiring. But I am sure it will all be worth it in the end.
Subeta Neopets
Click my dragons?Image
EmoPikachu

Post by EmoPikachu »

This is getting funny. :0 Truly hilarious! I just can't wait to see what Keith has in store for us when this is all over.
FaithHeart

Post by FaithHeart »

Hold fast and fight the good fight Keith! You will make it. Independence Day came about a week late it seems. :)
Kaci

Post by Kaci »

I'm glad that users posted the boards to warn others.
You all kept me safe. <3
Haha, thanks everyone, and Keith and Staff. (:
Subeta: Bankrupt ll Neopets: kacim22
Saga

Post by Saga »

I've never admired Keith as much as I do at this moment. I'm really, really hopeful about Subeta's future now, more than ever.
However long it takes to get things sorted out, it will be worth it. <3

Subeta's kind of like a small country that just managed to overthrow a tyrannical dictator. Now we're in that chaotic, transitional stage where the government is reforming and the evacuated citizens are waiting for the OK to return safely to their homes... XD
Kelsey

Post by Kelsey »

*joins amongst all the stuff going on*

I'm so glad I found this through Pownce. And that Keith himself actually has been posting on here and stuff. X3
*happy*
{ Kelpseed on Subeta }
Satamoru

Post by Satamoru »

It's sickening to see people are willing to play footsies with the law just for some petty revenge. I hope the hackers get a good kick to the...unpleasent area's. -sigh- Goodluck, Keith
I'm sure most of Subeta will be standing behind you all the way
It'll take more then this to bring us down!
One for all, all for Keith!
Kisrah

Post by Kisrah »

Glad to find some information on this. I only got clued in a few minutes ago thanks to Solia.

I was logged into .org about twenty minutes ago. Only found out what had happened because the subeta.org forums weren't working, so I checked a Subeta thread at Solia to see if anyone had any info, and that's when I found out something was really wrong. :(

Is my account safe? I logged out as soon as I heard what had happened. I just took care of a couple of my pets and didn't notice anything amiss, until I tried visiting the forums.

Good luck Keith. Sorry to hear you have to deal with such a mess. :( Thanks so much for keeping us up to date.
Satamoru

Post by Satamoru »

Just a thought, to those wondering why .ws isn't up and running now. It's actually something my friend commented on. Keith is going to have to tweak the programming first. If he just makes it the exact same, the hacker will be able to hack in just as easily as before. So thus Keith has to work on the programming, make it so it's different. And that's a lot of coding, so it's a lot of time. Be patient, please.
One for all, all for Keith!
Roadkill

Post by Roadkill »

Im all confused now, everywhere i look everyone keeps saying their logging into subeta.ws, i cant see any where on that site where i can log in.

Am i in the right place? Is this the site i should be seeing?