Taking a few requests. [closed for EVAR]

Post finished and unfinished work here for critique and appraisal.
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Post by Kamil »

Trick wrote:Oh gosh Tiel - that is absolutely gorgeous! Thank you so so much *hugs you to bits* I changed the image border colour myself (hope that's okay) and everything else is perfectly perfect =D

*also flaunts new lookup*

I have a lookup with red meowies on it!! Eeeee *hugs Tiel some more* Thank you! :D
Oh my goodness that's lovely, Tiel. I'm so happy for you, Trick that lookup looks just like you. =D
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
Trick
Mad Cavy Lady

Post by Trick »

Hee, I can just imagine a red meowclops sitting at her laptop typing away xD *is happy for me also, teehee* :D
thelonetiel
Human Avatar: 15268

Post by thelonetiel »

Trick, of course you can change the border color. I couldnt think of a decent one, but I like the one you have now. ^_^

*drumroll*

Here ya go Kamil. You know, you are so lucky I like you, else I would use this lookup myself. ;)

Code: Select all

Lookup has been picked up. If code is needed, PM me.
*polishes it* If you have any problems, just ask. And the goblets and things all link to your side accounts, in the order listed on your lookup. =)

Though, lookups are so much more personal than art (for me at least, cause I'm weird like that) but would you mind me tweaking it and entering it in the lookup spotlight? I really adore how it came out, and would be sure to make it clear it is your lookup, and wouldnt use it for any length of time myself.

And I took these screenshots when I was making it, because they were the easiest way to show off my progress to those that I was talking to on MSN. I've never really had anything to look back on to examine my own process for making a lookup (I use a lot of trial and error), but thought people might be interested in a sort of what I do.

The end result being Kamil's lookup, which she should be kind enough to post the link to once she gets it up.

The retangles in the background of the first (you can barely see them except for in the objects (layers) docker (toolbar) are 800x600 and 1024x768 respectively. Then you can see the original swoosh I was going to use, but when I compared it with the Neopets toolbar position and compared it to my sketch (yes, I sketch out complex designs in a notebook) I went with the other swoosh. You can also see my melded together screenshots from the flash map of Altador, which I spent a long time getting them to fit in the bigger swoosh I ended up covering with the column (which came from the King Altador background). And thats about it in the first one, and everything comes together and is fairly self explanatory in the second and third...

I should screenshot the final version, it has many more objects I used to get the coordinates on the page for absolute positioning DIVs and images and such. xD

Bon, I'll fix anatomy tonight! Promise!

And... Lookup slot open!
Last edited by thelonetiel on 06 Mar 2006 01:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Akjara

Post by Akjara »

*pounces on the lookup*

Since I'm very very bad at designing anything in HTML I would love to have one of your wonderful lookups.

Pictures are here:
http://www.sandra.tassilo.my1.cc/Wow-Wi ... drith1.jpg
http://www.sandra.tassilo.my1.cc/Wow-Wi ... lanne1.jpg

These are pictures of Stereo from two of my pets which she gave permission to use for this. *happy*

Now if you could do perhaps a kind of angel/devil-scheme with these... I'm not sure what I want myself, mostly because it's very hard to say with these two whose the angel and whose the devil *g*
The only thing I would like is a purple colourscheme, but you can use everything from his brown-purple to her lavender. *g*

Just let your fantasy free room. :)

Hope you take it. :)
Help me to make my Dreams come true?
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Post by Kamil »

OhmyGodohmyGodohmyGod -- it's gorgeous!!

*stares in awe* It's absolutely perfect! *hugs you to pieces* I lovelovelove the colors and the items are perfect! *stares some more*

And of course I wouldn't mind you entering it; I think that would be wonderful.

Shows <a href="http://www.neopets.com/randomfriend.pht ... amilaa2436"> it off.</a>
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
thelonetiel

Post by thelonetiel »

Anza-

*raises sign saying "Get your very own customized avatar and sig set here!"*

Whee! I thought you would like it Kamil. =D

And now I'm off for a while to clean up and draw. =)
TCD

Post by TCD »

*jumps in* Can I get a set? Lookups and art is nice, but I think I'm offically in need of a set so I don't keep changing my avatar.

Using this image for the avatar: *hopes it works*

http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/3083 ... 7qs4gl.png

And the term "And the mome raths outgrabe" in the siggy somehow with pink and purple stripes...and if you can make it work, put

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v284/ ... on21cw.jpg

that image, but if it doesn't, you don't have to. ^^
Last edited by TCD on 06 Mar 2006 02:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
Anza

Post by Anza »

*snugs on and professes undying love*

You make me pretty :)
Trick
Mad Cavy Lady

Post by Trick »

Awesome lookup Kamil! And it suits Leftwing so well as well *drools all over Leftwings royalboy draiky goodness*

Ahem... many congrats Kamil =D And I continue to fangirl over all your splendiferous work Tiel ^__^
thelonetiel

Post by thelonetiel »

Cheshire Dragon, did you either draw those or get permission from the artist? If you drew them, all is good, but I won't use another person's art without their consent. ^^

*grins at Trick and Anza and blushes*

The legs still bug me, but they look much better than they did. ^^ And yes, thats a rather large Ring of the Lost...

Art anyone?
TCD

Post by TCD »

Yes, I've gotten permission. Both were gifted to me by artists on the Jack forum.
bonecrivain
Incorrigible Bookworm
Human Avatar: 157826

Post by bonecrivain »

Awww I really like it. Thank you so much!
Illuen

Post by Illuen »

Ohh, could I step in and get some art of Maggots?? She is just a mutant blumaroo with cardboard faerie wings, although those can be taken off no problem.

*will edit to add reference pictures*
No spoony bard could spin a sweeter tale.
thelonetiel

Post by thelonetiel »

Just so you all know, I'm coughing up a lung over here, but will try to complete requests this weekend.

And yes, you can usually expect me to finish things in a slow like fashion. But it's worth it, right?

Right?
Akjara

Post by Akjara »

Definitively! And I hope you feel better soon!
Help me to make my Dreams come true?