Gamesmaster Daily Dare

Post anything new on Neopets here.
NyauNyau

Post by NyauNyau »

Wohh..I want those stepping stones. 35k. I think Ill wait awhile, as they are bound to reduce in price, ..eventually. AAAs score is too high for this game. I cant even get 2000 anymore.
Nothing To See Here
Crystal Firefly

Post by Crystal Firefly »

Destrust-O-Match is one of my least favourite games. I haven't even come near the avatar, so I guess I'll be challenging Abigail.

I took a look at the other games for this month. Most of them look easy enough but theres two I can't even beat Abagail on. I guess I should go practice those games before those days come.
daisybell

Post by daisybell »

So, I decided to read some guides and do a bit of practice. I managed 2472 in a practice game and decided I'd try for Aaa and the avatar. And I did it! I don't know if I'll have the patience or the time to complete all of the challenges for him, but I'm glad I did this one- I got the av and the stepping stones and beat Aaa :D
Neopets wishlists: here
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Post by Marah »

It took me the whole day to beat AAA (just keep restarting the game if you flunk.) I haven't played this game in awhile.

But what is this about end prizes?
I missed that, which is bad because I sucks at other games...
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

I'll practice up on him tonight to see.

I'm assuming since there's a prize for beating Aa on some and Abagail for others that you can pick a different one each day.

Where's this petpage with the list? I want to see, and practice where necessary. I'm sure I can't beat Aa every time, but I hope I can get a prize for beating at least one of them every time.
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

http://petpages.neopets.com/~Taavettii

Here is the petpage it's got all 31 challenges.
gomababe

Post by gomababe »

it looks like I@ll be going for Abigail's scores rather than AAA's on most days, except rom Turmac Roll, in which I can get 1000 fairly easily if I get decent enough berries to start wtih. Hopefully we won't have to stick with the ones we challenged today for the rest of the month, though its not going to be much skin of my nose if that is the case *shrugs*
Trouble

Post by Trouble »

Something Has Happened!
You are now eligible to use 'Destruct-O-Match II' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Awesome! :D I've been getting closer and closer to getting this avatar the last few days, and this was incentive enough to play and play and play until I finally made it :D

And I'll beat AAA easily tomorrow, and then I'll have to go for Abigail for the rest of the month, I suppose ;)

Good luck to everybody playing!
"The fact that we live at the bottom of a deep gravity well, on the surface of a gas covered planet going around a nuclear fireball 90 million miles away and think this to be normal is obviously some indication of how skewed our perspective tends to be." -Adams
klaatu99

Post by klaatu99 »

I wonder if we'll get both special prizes for beating all the games on launch day and for beating all the games within the 31 day period.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Feed Us Please!

KlaatuWolf on Subeta
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

I beat Abigail rather easily, although am a long way off ever beating AAA (as I think I will be most days tbh..)

Now I understand most of this, but theres just one thing that confuses me..

Say we can't get onto neopets each and every day (which I can guarantee 100% I wont be able to), does that mean we miss that days game?
Or will there be a chance to go back and do the games we missed? Or is this not known yet?
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Ooh, reviewing that has shown me I can beat AAA a few fair more times than i thought! Yay! It'll be about half and half for me ^_^ And I SHOULD be able to do all these games...
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

The rules had me confused as well. I was thinking that if you beat AAA on launch day everyday, you would get a prize from each of the levels. Apparently most everyone else thinks that it's only possible to earn one. If everyone else is right, you can go back and complete challenges for each opponent after the initial launch day, then great. If I'm right, you're screwed because you'd have to stick with one challenger and beat them each launch day. So if you started with Abigail and switched over to AAA for one game, you'd end your winning streak with Abigail and wouldn't have one for AAA.
Scythemantis

Post by Scythemantis »

What was AAA originally in? Wasn't he something minor like a shopkeeper? Why is his name AAA?
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

He had a games challenge a while ago, only without his little sister. His name stands for Aristotle something, but the AAA is a reference to the top scorer on most arcade games. I don't believe he's ever appeared before, although the giant head makes me think of the codebreakers guy.
Zap

Post by Zap »

I bet he gets a lot of prank calls with a name like AAA.