New Petpetpet!

Post anything new on Neopets here.
Usul_Princess

New Petpetpet!

Post by Usul_Princess »

Didn't see this posted anywhere else because other things in New features are overshadowing this lovely thing.
According to the properties page, it's called a Rayneblug.

I think it's adorable! Not as cute as the glyme though. Reminds me of a happy Woo Woo grub. I'd attach it to a grey pet for a reverse match :)
ImageImage

Thank you TCStarwind for the lovely signature! ^_^

FC bets: http://www.neopets.com/~DazedBoy
clsimmons1985

Post by clsimmons1985 »

I really like it :) If I had a rainbow pet, I would definitely look into getting one!
Madge

Post by Madge »

I have four rainbow pets, and love this new petpetpet.

I'm considering buying four in the distant future when I have money.

Or, you know, one, and three other random cool petpetpets for the other three rainbow pets.

I am totally and utterly approving of anything that is even vaguely rainbow, and as this has the pleasing different-colour-in-each-segment of the Wadjet, I may just give one to my rainbow ruki's.

Image Image Image
checkers

Post by checkers »

Mymymy, I luff these ^__^ not as much as the other new one, but these are certainly good, I also like the Haha grub, it seems to be classed as a petpetpet in the news o.O
Trouble

Post by Trouble »

It is very lovely and shiny, but like most of the other recent petpetpets, I think it's way too big =/

A little blurry, but much better :p
"The fact that we live at the bottom of a deep gravity well, on the surface of a gas covered planet going around a nuclear fireball 90 million miles away and think this to be normal is obviously some indication of how skewed our perspective tends to be." -Adams
hebdenhippy
Human Avatar: 235278

Cute

Post by hebdenhippy »

I love it! I like how TNT are making petpetpets a bit cuter now instead of, I forget the name, ugly brown triangular things which I don't like. I'm no fan of petpetpets but I really like this one, enough to consider buying it :D
Crystal Firefly

Post by Crystal Firefly »

Oh my God it's Rainbow! I'd get one but I'm not a fan of worm type Petpetpets, shame really, aside from that its rather cute. I also think that p3's are getting a bit too big.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

I looove this xD i want one, and I'm not even a petpet person. I have to figure out who needs it xD
Rainbow Daydreamer

Post by Rainbow Daydreamer »

I personally wish you could do something other with the various grubs and bugs than eat them. It doesn't seem fair to expect a Neopet to eat something that's obviously a little living creature, rather than food.
Visit Semiveteran Logic, disliked by eight out of ten Meepits.
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

Because animals clearly don't ever eat other living creatures.
Skiler

Post by Skiler »

Well, the crackle bug thing got a petpet version, and some other things (but still I remember that exist blumaroo steaks and dried techo arms, so, I guess it is fair if you are canibalistic)

Hafta luv this grubbie <3 As a worm-grub-maggot-earthworm-caterpillar lover, I really like this bug with that such amount of colours :D (and the shades are perfect)

Can someone tell me what this plant is? Garden item or old petpet?

And just to mesmerize you:
Image--wobble-wobble
ImageImageImage
phoebemittens

Post by phoebemittens »

I also agree that it's too big, but it's damn cute.
gomababe

Post by gomababe »

Rainbow Catterpillar ^_^. I like this a lot and I prefer the larger petpetpets since you can actually, you know, *see* them. It's a very nice match for a lot of rainbow pets, or practically any plain coloured pet/petpet combo as I see it, it would add a splash of colour IMO. It's really cute and I hope I can nab one at some point ^_^.
Bif

Post by Bif »

It has recently stuck me that perhaps neopets is going to release one pet petpet for each paintbrush rather than paintbrushes for petpetpets.

eg. The Rayneblug for the Rainbow paintbrush
and the Glyme for the Island paintbrush
Flankin for the Fire paintbrush
Moffit for the Brown paintbrush

Just a thought, I could be wrong, but it would save them work and still satisfy (to some extent) the masses.

I LOVE the Glyme - it's so cute and slimy! ^_^
The Rayneblug is also beautiful Usul_Princess's idea of putting it with a grey petpet is fantastic!!
Rainbow Daydreamer

Post by Rainbow Daydreamer »

Huggles wrote:Because animals clearly don't ever eat other living creatures.
Well, that's OK for those whose pets are more similar to Earth animals. Mine are more like humans or fantasy creatures in emotional terms, and I think every last one of them would rebel at the idea of swallowing a live bug (especially Silver, who's a vegetarian anyway.)

And I know I've seen that plant before. I'll look into it (though I'm trying hard to stop myself being confused with a Subeta ? image that used to be around here somewhere.)
Visit Semiveteran Logic, disliked by eight out of ten Meepits.