Tyrannian Buzz?

Neopets topics not covered by the other forums go here.
Takktix

Tyrannian Buzz?

Post by Takktix »

Does anyone know when its going to be raleased,I quit Neopets a year ago and came back thinking it had been released and saved up and bought a Tyrannian PB,and then found out it has been released,Im so mad,One of the uniquest coolest pet and they cant even release it,I hate TNT,does anyone else feel like me and and annoyed at t not being released?
I want the Tyrannian Buzz TNT!!!!!
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

It won't be released.

And, no, I'm not annoyed. It doesn't fit with the other Neopets, it looks like a Transformer.
Takktix

Post by Takktix »

thats exactly why it should be released its the only cool looking neopet out there,they have enough cutesy fluffy neopets and could do with some scaryish neopets,as its not just 5 year olds that play,and how do you know it wont be released,are you a TNT informat?
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

It's unlikely that if it were to be released, it would look anything like its current incarnation. In other words, it would suck. I do agree it was one of the best colors to date that, sadly, I will never have.
nanabobo567

Post by nanabobo567 »

Takktix wrote:its not just 5 year olds that play
Since when?
Seerow wrote:Aww Nana, I didn't think you meant you were literally dead last night :(
Takktix

Post by Takktix »

Since you mom started playing,with me...
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

Takktix wrote:thats exactly why it should be released its the only cool looking neopet out there,they have enough cutesy fluffy neopets and could do with some scaryish neopets,as its not just 5 year olds that play,and how do you know it wont be released,are you a TNT informat?
It never fit with the rest of the site, because of the art style, which was too different from others pets. There are TONS of creepy pets (I wouldn't want to be left alone with a Mutant Mynci).

And, how do I know?

The Tyrannian Buzz is a 10-poser, and Neopets switched to 1-poser in April 2007.
nanabobo567

Post by nanabobo567 »

Takktix wrote:Since you mom started playing,with me...
And, there's my confirmation.
Seerow wrote:Aww Nana, I didn't think you meant you were literally dead last night :(
FourEyes

Post by FourEyes »

Takktix wrote:Since you mom started playing,with me...
I apologize for the almost 4chan-like post, but...

Banplz
...Oops. *searching for a smaller sig*
dandelions
Lily Was Here

Post by dandelions »

We don't ban people for nonsensical posts! A good quarter of the people here would have been banned as newbies if we did.
FourEyes

Post by FourEyes »

But it's kinda like... a flame. A lame one, at that. o.o
...Oops. *searching for a smaller sig*
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

dandelions wrote:We don't ban people for nonsensical posts!
I'm guessing that that person meant your, as opposed to you. With that change, the post could be translated as something quite disgusting, that's what I think FourEyes and maybe nanab interpreted their post as, as did I. But I don't know if that's what the poster meant, so if it isn't you can call me gross. I should stop trying to guess what people were trying to say. : x
dandelions
Lily Was Here

Post by dandelions »

We <i>still</i> don't ban people for things like that, whatever the OP intended to say. That's not how this forum works.
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

The communuty is usually banning for major offenses. If posts like this are repeated offenses and become problematic, I suppose than a consequence, may it be a mod warning or whatever might be considered.

But, we don't ban that early.
danceu4ia

Post by danceu4ia »

Iggy wrote: It never fit with the rest of the site, because of the art style, which was too different from others pets. There are TONS of creepy pets (I wouldn't want to be left alone with a Mutant Mynci).
My mutant Mynci will EAT YOUR BRAINS.

GRARRGH.

But on the other topic,
A) the tyrannain buzz will not be realeased like that. If it is, it will look nothing like it used o, since it has to fit in with the 1 pose mould.

B) That was a highly innappropriate comment, and that's not how it is on these boards.
ImageImageImage