Tyrannian Buzz?

Neopets topics not covered by the other forums go here.
Takktix

Post by Takktix »

lighten up guys it was just a joke,Im pretty P'd off at the monent though an it is the only scary pet,my 2 year old sister wouldnt be scared of a mynci,none of them are scary,you must lead very sheltered lives if you find them scary,only the tyrannian buzz is and its not even getting rewleast,i hate TNT with a vengeance.
I want the Tyrannian Buzz TNT!!!!!
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

Being pissed off at TNT is not a good reason to be an ass to someone you don't know. And making me or Jazzy put on our mod hats is not a good way to start here. Ever. Backhanded apologies aren't helping anyone either.
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

Takktix wrote:lighten up guys it was just a joke,Im pretty P'd off at the monent though an it is the only scary pet,my 2 year old sister wouldnt be scared of a mynci,none of them are scary,you must lead very sheltered lives if you find them scary,only the tyrannian buzz is and its not even getting rewleast,i hate TNT with a vengeance.
Tyrannian pets are not mean to be scary. At first, it was an humorous paintbrush.

We're on your Internet, munching on your files!

Later, some pets were based on the Tyrannian characters (Plesio, Pacha and later, Uggsul and Sargug)

I was released when Brown and Fuzzy were hot!!! And original!

Later, Neopets started to base themselves more on existing dinousaurs rather than on cliches and characters.

Oh yeah, look at me, I ROCK

Finally, inspiration went away, and the Brown and Fuzzy times came

UGH UGH

Overall...Tyrannian pets were never scary, nor were they designed to be.

The Tyrannian Buzz was firmly...a step in the wrong direction, for the Tyrannian color.
bonecrivain
Incorrigible Bookworm
Human Avatar: 157826

Post by bonecrivain »

Really, they should have just replaced the mutant buzz with the scarycool one and created a different tyrannian one.
nanabobo567

Post by nanabobo567 »

Then you run into the problem of the people who liked the original Mutant Buzz. I suppose they could have switched the two around, they look enough different. Same thing that happened with the Christmas Chia. Why didn't they change all existing Christmas Chias to Snow Chias when they released the Snow Chia? That would have been easier than all the complaining.
Seerow wrote:Aww Nana, I didn't think you meant you were literally dead last night :(
Takktix

Post by Takktix »

And to "Huggles"....so does your mom.
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

Takktix wrote:And to "Huggles"....so does your mom.
That doesn't even make sense you silly little troll, insulting a Moderator in your first topic certainly will not get you anywhere. Learn to be civil.

[/slightly contradicting]
Takktix

Post by Takktix »

what civil like your mom on a saturday night drunk as a fart?
bonecrivain
Incorrigible Bookworm

Post by bonecrivain »

Takktix, Huggles is a mod. As am I. If you want to talk about the tyrannian buzz, please do so. If you're going to simply attempt to make quippy, non-funny comments, this thread is not the place for that.

Consider this a warning.
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

Takktix wrote:what civil like your mom on a saturday night drunk as a fart?
Riiight...my mum is quite civil and I'll have you know she doesn't get drunk often, once a year, tops. So stop making assumptions and kindly shut up, I'm losing brain cells reading your posts.
Takktix

Post by Takktix »

Lol what a *square*
bonecrivain
Incorrigible Bookworm

Post by bonecrivain »

This thread is now locked. If you think it should be unlocked, please PM me to discuss.

Takktix, you're welcome to discuss your frustrations with the non-released tyrannian buzz or anything else that is on-topic. But since this thread has become pointless from your end and you seem determined to ignore three forum moderators, I'm locking this.