Draik Adoptables :)

Post finished and unfinished work here for critique and appraisal.
Avarice

Post by Avarice »

Aldanax wrote: EDIT: Pickups!
Avarice, I don't really know what you meant with mouth antenna thingies so I left that out... unless you were thinking about whiskers, I'll add them if so.
I meant whiskers, sorry. xD Aosa looks great as she is, though, so you don't need to change a thing. Thank you so much.
Stereo

Post by Stereo »

YAY, Thorn! =D You did her perfectly. *Le snog*
Xelio

Post by Xelio »

I've finally gotten a reference pic of Para made, so I'm going to make good on that threat to request a custom of him if you don't mind. This image was hastily tossed together just to have some sort of reference of him, but it'll have to do for now.

Reference

If you're still willing to make customs, thanks bunches. ^^
Thanks Tiel for the lovely set!
Subeta - Neopets
resafandrab

Post by resafandrab »

I've said it on DA and I'll say it here - if Neo's Draiks looked like THIS, I would get one at any cost ;) These are such a great design :) Hmmm, maybe Res would want to be a Draik for a while ;)
http://www.zafaras.com
resafandrab.deviantart.com
le_diable_blanc

Post by le_diable_blanc »

Wow they're really amazing! I dunno if you're still taking requests but I got a draik last week so I'm gonna ask :)
He's gonna be painted maraquan soon, and here's my little re-design:
Basically it's a maraquan draik but without the spike thing on the back and with wings like a maraquan eyrie. Also if you could make the front legs a little smaller than on your regular maraquan draik adoptable it'd be great (maybe the size of the baby draik's if it doesn't look weird) :)
Thanks if you can ^_^