Mutant Peophin

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Re: Mutant Peophin

Post by Kamil »

Yanno . . . for what we've gotten since 2.0, this is pretty damn amazing. Peophins were, I think, the only species that came out better than they went in.

Except, yanno, for the whole, losing the faerie and grey redraws and all. >.>

And like Usul_Princess said earlier, I'm so, so happy to see a cheaper way to change your pet back into a Peophin. I'd like to zap Chaffey for the rest of the Peophin paint brush clothing, and since her base is Christmas, she'd be quite inexpensive to ultimately change back, but whomg, 300k just to get her back to a basic color Peophin is a bit steep.

Especially with the lab ray on my main, that seems to exist only to annoy me. So I have no doubt she'd get a species change six days running, if I gave it the chance. =D

So all in all? Yays!
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
Omg Its Demi

Post by Omg Its Demi »

At first I hated it, but after much looking at it and deciding if I really hate it or not...I think it is pretty cool! And I wouldn't mind owning one! Love the see-through mane! And the tails! And the colours! Oh and not to mention the third eye replacing the jewel. Only bad thing is....it's mouth and for some reason the claws (legs? feet?) look off to me...but apart from that...It's pretty decent!
WisteriaLynx
Human Avatar: 319191

Post by WisteriaLynx »

I love it. x3 Especially the third eye in the forehead, the fact that it's a 2.0 redraw, and the bright colours that for some reason I do not find blinding. It just works. It's a little hard to see it in the small picture, but it should look pretty freaking awesome in full size.
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

I saw it on the news, just WOW. I really like it a lot, and I was pondering for a moment taking one. I'm not so stunned by it that I must have it, but almost. :)

To be honest, I can't really fault it at all. I love the colors and the mane, and the tentacles everywhere are super-spiffy. I didn't really notice the claws instead of hooves when I first saw it, but I like those too.

Post by 23639377 »

O. M. G. I. Love. It. I think it's time for Tarqass the Mutant Lenny for a change when the potion is released.
(Forum set is under construction)
Nogitsune
Colourmeister

Post by Nogitsune »

23639377 wrote:O. M. G. I. Love. It. I think it's time for Tarqass the Mutant Lenny for a change when the potion is released.
If it's released. It's still not at the Rainbow Pool. Honestly does Neopets even care anymore?
Faster than a speeding cheeseburger, but not by much.

Post by 23639377 »

If it's released. It's still not at the Rainbow Pool. Honestly does Neopets even care anymore?
Really? How about the other pets that released earlier?
(Forum set is under construction)
Fury

Post by Fury »

23639377 wrote:
Really? How about the other pets that released earlier?
I've just checked and the Tyrannian and Jelly Kyrii that were released last night have already been added to the Rainbow Pool, but the Mutant Peophin is still missing. :(
Usul_Princess

Post by Usul_Princess »

AliceSuttle wrote:
I've just checked and the Tyrannian and Jelly Kyrii that were released last night have already been added to the Rainbow Pool, but the Mutant Peophin is still missing. :(

Yes. I checked everyday since the debut for the release. I never thought'd I'd get so worked up over 2.0 pets, but I NEED this potion to be released!! I'm so sick of everyone on the TP naming their own prices, and then give you a 'i need 800K, not 710K sry. nty.'
ImageImage

Thank you TCStarwind for the lovely signature! ^_^

FC bets: http://www.neopets.com/~DazedBoy
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

You guys, Neopets has always had a problem where they occasionally forget to add pets to the Rainbow Pool. I doubt it's a case of 'whether or not it's ever released'. Just write the editorial about it.
Larky

Post by Larky »

I just recieved one by Lab Ray zap. Search Aurellene.
EofS

Post by EofS »

Thanks Larky!

Here's the large version for your viewing pleasure!
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

Wow, the detail in that...especially by Neopets standards. *gawks* The color between the joints is a little off-putting though. Eep!

Nice zap!!
Larky

Post by Larky »

Much obliged :) I guess luck finally decided to favor me after weeks of no color/species changes xD
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

Hmm I'm wondering why the large version is lacking the eyes 0_o The small version on the front page clearly has eyes on the side of its head as well as the one on the mask.

But yay its a lovely pet. The mane is wonderful.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.