Food Club

Neopets topics not covered by the other forums go here.
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Re: Food Club

Post by zebru »

42:10 for me, same as Silver Link. I'm pleased :) My winnings are just short of 100k though as my account is only 3 years old.
I'll wait for tomorrow before betting to see whether odds will change - not terribly fond of them right now.
Last edited by zebru on 08 Aug 2009 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
Gumdrops

Post by Gumdrops »

14:1, I really only used two arenas. I'm happy with it cause I've been on a losing streak.

Tomorrow's odds look crappy.
Fairfax is +6. I'm taking him all the way. Okay, that's a lie. I used Gooblah in 3 bets. I should profit as long as all the 2:1s don't win.
Last edited by Gumdrops on 08 Aug 2009 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Usul_Princess

Post by Usul_Princess »

I got a 32:9! (195K-ish) I thought about making that 10th bet Buck/Franchisco....oh well, good day for an otherwise boring profit.

I'm not posting tomorrow.
ImageImage

Thank you TCStarwind for the lovely signature! ^_^

FC bets: http://www.neopets.com/~DazedBoy
Madge

Post by Madge »

I've tried to make bets for myself for the first time today.

I just know it's gonna crash and burn horribly if all the 2:1's win. Actually, maybe not that horribly - but all my combo bets used Fairfax, not Gooblah, so if Gooblah wins I am probably gonna make a loss of some sort.

Also, we should each make a chart of our winnings ratio. That would be awesome.

Or at least post it, and I'll make a chart. Except I'll probably forget.
Silver Link

Post by Silver Link »

Shit, I totally missed the fact that Fairfax is at +6 so I only made two bets with him in it. I don't think I'm going to win anything tomorrow but if I do, it'll be very little

Edit: Nevermind, I used him in 4 bets but the odds of me winning anything still aren't great
Last edited by Silver Link on 09 Aug 2009 07:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

Well, dammit. I only got 14:10. I think I fail at FC.
Ailiel

Post by Ailiel »

Tomorrow's bets don't look very awesome, so I played it safe. I'll get 12:10 minimum if no 13:1s ruin things, but chances of higher profits hover around 16:10, 24:10 if I'm lucky.
Ailiel

Post by Ailiel »

Food club results anyone?

Looks like 2:1s won across the board, leaving me with the 12:10 I predicted. If you bet smartly you might have taken a bit more, but it's not likely considering everyone was 2:1 yesterday. And Gooblah triumphed over Tailhook. Profit is profit, though!

I'll bet for tomorrow later on.
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

I got 4:4, which was what I was expecting, but I figured it was worth the shot at getting more.

Thoughts for tomorrow? It doesn't look all that hot to me. Grooblah plus all of Treasure Island?
Gumdrops

Post by Gumdrops »

I got nothing today cause all the 2:1s won.

Tomorrow's round looks horrible. And if the odds change (probably some of the 3:1s changing to 2:1s) it'll be even worse.
Shipwreck is a weird arena. 2 of the weakest pirates are 3:1. There aren't any top pirates in that arena. I think it'll be between Fairfax and Crossblades.

I did make 5 bets anyway. If any of the first 4 hit, which is unlikely (except maybe the Goo/Crossblades bet) I'll make a decent profit. If the 5th bet comes through, I'll make a 10K or so profit.
1. Gooblah/Roo
2. Gooblah/Crossblades
3. Roo/Crossblades
4. Gooblah/Roo/Crossblades
5. Gooblah/Franchisco/Federismo
Usul_Princess

Post by Usul_Princess »

For anyone betting tomorrow, I think you all are mad. This is like, the worst day I've ever seen in my life! I think I'll sit this one out....
ImageImage

Thank you TCStarwind for the lovely signature! ^_^

FC bets: http://www.neopets.com/~DazedBoy
Madge

Post by Madge »

I got 12:10. luckily I put those safetys with gooblah as well. Woo!
Silver Link

Post by Silver Link »

Usul_Princess wrote:For anyone betting tomorrow, I think you all are mad. This is like, the worst day I've ever seen in my life! I think I'll sit this one out....
Then I'm slightly mad. I won't be surprised if I win something, but it probably won't be for a profit
Ailiel

Post by Ailiel »

Food club results are out.

I was stalking them today (I was yesterday too... this is becoming a trend, I can't let it go!) and I don't really know why as I didn't have a chance of a big profit or anything. I made semi-crazy bets, two with a chance of a loss, and that's what came through. 2:1s across the board carried it, so it wouldn't have been a big profit margin even if I bet smarter. It wasn't a huge loss either, my Scurvy x Franchisco x Gooblah bet left me with 8:10.
Silver Link

Post by Silver Link »

8:10 for me. I don't remember what my 5 arena bet was but I think I would've won it if I put in Federismo instead of Bonnie Pip. Ah well, it was a crummy day anyway

Tomorrow could make for an interesting day. Gooblah is at +5 but Franchisco is at +4. Could be an upset

Edit: We must be telepathic, Ailiel. I made the same winning bet