(Old) Achievements and Tales of Woe

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Usul_Princess

Re: Achievements and Tales of Woe

Post by Usul_Princess »

JOY!.....
Spoiler: open/close

After 2 1/2 years, it's about dang time I got to fill an 11th slot:

Souberyan

He's a reference to my favorite movie, 'Jean de Florette'. I was going to give him a massive treasure chest like my spectrum sheeta's, but He only needs a handful of items really. One of them being a red carnation which I'm not paying for right now because I'm bleeding, but I never knew a scribble mouse could make me so happy.
ImageImage

Thank you TCStarwind for the lovely signature! ^_^

FC bets: http://www.neopets.com/~DazedBoy
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Wow!
Rakshasas Treasure Chest has increased by 1 spaces!
That's 8 one-spaces in a row. Seriously?! How am I supposed to fill out the treasures when I only get 1 space every 12 hours! *grumbles*
Image Image
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Post by Kamil »

Is anyone else having problems with not getting event notifications? I've had a couple of random items show up in my inventory. One could've been a RE I missed, but the other was a gift box.

I'm going to assume they came from someone here - so THANK YOU! <333 I should've said something sooner, especially for the box, as that was a few days ago, but I jacked up my hand at work last week and typing isn't one of my favorite things these days. Although it's getting easier. Somewhat.

ANYWAY. Thank you. <333

And, yeah. Notification problems? Anyone but me?
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

I've been getting proper notifications with comments and all. But no one's sent me anything in a while, so I'unno about that one. Sometimes I miss notifications if I click on the "clear all" box and something happens while that page loads. I've missed comments that way, mainly. I never click it anymore. Just in case! Except after, y'know, Christmas stockings burst open, etc.

Also, it's been days and I've still only gotten 1 space EVERY SINGLE TIME. It's getting ridiculous. I start wondering if there's some trick in the code like "opens boxes almost exactly 12 hours apart, punish by only giving one space" or "user = Ty, process = fuck over," I don't knowwwww. It's frustrating as hell. Even the box Tophy bought from the MC and let me buy from him gave me one space. *shakes fist*

edit--Rakshasa is now up to 87/100 items, thanks to a very very very sweet gift! =D =D =D

If anyone has advice on how best to organize his treasure chest, I'd be interested; some of his treasures currently annoy me in their arrangement. For instance, I don't really want to start off with the death snowglobe, but I can't think where to put it, and I do like the pink at the top. Grr.
Image Image
Usul_Princess

Post by Usul_Princess »

You have been given 1 extra pet slot, for a total of 12!

Coventry

*dances* this has been a very good day for meh! She's on the pet zapper now, and she'll stay that way until I get an Angelic potion to make her into a Lain. *Seriously* doubting the zapper can give me something equally as nice.
ImageImage

Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

A colour has finally been chosen for my pet Amar, yay! I have been waiting for the darkmatter and bloodred paralix to be redone before I coloured him. Unfortunately neither fit his personality and neither did the nightmare paralix. So I turned him into an endeavor (making him my 3rd one, I don't like endeavors at all XD) and then made him nightmare. He looks so great now! It fits him perfectly. Now all three of my pets that are based on my vampire characters are nightmares. Works out great! Now to get back to working on my pets treasure chests.
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

Achievement: I got another bucket of polar water over the weekend, so I ended up buying the chalice and morphing my pet Arzhang from a glacier ruffie to a glacier ontra. This will be my first ontra ever. :D

Woe: I again deleted all the stuff out of my recycle bin, which included my custom pet icons. Now I have to remake all 14 of them. :<
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

I decided Fredericka needed a revamp:
Your pet has changed into a Glacier Demi!
I think her new look fits her much better (though I am kind of sad to see the Nightmare Legeica go :( ).
lavender
Human Avatar: 168295

Post by lavender »

After returning from my internet issues, I am now less than 13 million from the last shop till achievement! ^_^

Also, I was about to set up an awesome trade for like 5-6 wishlist items before my internet died. Luckily, the user didn't delete the trade! I threw her some extra sp for having to wait. ::checks:: ...? The trade center says I don't have any offers. Wtf? I must''ve fuckered it up the first time, 'cause I re-offered and it's there. Dur.
{neopets: _lavender} ImageImage Image {subeta: lavenderkennedy}
Usul_Princess

Post by Usul_Princess »

Fuck. Found out after I just wasted 900K that Mystical Sheeta plushies may not change your pet into a sheeta at all. It's like a 50/50 chance. I'm not taking that risk. For once I'm too poor to throw sP at anything I want, and these sheeta elixirs are inflating like crazy. I wanted to turn Coventry into a sheeta tomorrow for "galactic day" until I can afford an Angelic potion.

Double EDIT:I used the plushie anyway, taking the risk..and it worked! She's a common sheeta now..

Your friend Kamil has sent you a Red and Green giftbox....Cream Sheeta Elixir!

D'awww, thanks for shutting me up, Kamil ^_^. Even if she tenatively stays a galactic sheeta, when don't I need these elixirs? I have 4 sheetas already, and will gladly increase my pet family for more. *stuffs into vault*
ImageImage

Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

Oh, that was your thread on Subeta. I'm glad you got your fourth sheeta! :D

(I still don't understand why there's such a huge price discrepancy between Sheeta Elixirs and [Random LE Species] Elixirs on the site right now.)
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

Sheeta Elixirs are all, or almost all, in the r90-range.

The Antlephore Elixir is r80, the Golden Hipposaru Elixir is in the r70, most Telenine elixirs are r80, so are the Endeavor elixir...the Sheeta's commonest elixir.

...is r90.

The difference is there
Usul_Princess

Post by Usul_Princess »

Officer 1BDI wrote:Oh, that was your thread on Subeta. I'm glad you got your fourth sheeta! :D

...Heh yeah. I always complain to a half-listening ear. Once upon a time I had like 6 of the cream ones when they were 35K, (not even to sell, I just like hoarding them.) and used ALL of them. 3 to morph, 2 to change back into something else, and one to give away. Those pets are so well drawn, my favorite, and I could easily have an all-sheeta themed account if I wanted to.

..And comparatively speaking about the other LE's yes, they are astronomically different. One would just assume that all LE elixirs would be r99 or around the same price.
ImageImage

Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

Your pet has changed into a Glacier Irion!
ImageYou have been awarded the Use a Potion Achievement!
Yay, meet Atherton! It took me forever to find a name I was happy with, but I think I finally found it!
He used to be a prince, until his father disowned him and sent him to live in the middle of no where in the Arctic. There isn't much to do way out there and he quickly grew rather bored. To ease some of the boredom and to get at least a little companionship, he started talking with snowmen he'd build. Hopefully I'll get his profile up later today after work.

Pretty Irion!
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Post by mellaka »

Woe: I finally got to the end of the Krypts for the first time in hmm about 3 years of being active on Subeta and apparently the achievement is still broken.

It seems they're aware that it's a bug since I saw many posts about it on the bug forum.

I guess I should be happy about the trophy ...

Edit: Well someone I know got the achievement recently and was told by a UA that it's a IE/FF thing. (She didn't get it her first try, while using IE, and that's when the UA told her it's an IE problem, then she got it her second try while using FF.) Since I was using FF, I submitted a ticket, but was told to post in the bugs forum instead. So, I guess that's that since there are already a ton of topics about it there.