(Old) Human avatars

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Re: Human avatars

Post by Alicorn »

I love the new costume trunk! I dropped 7mill to get the male version and then I'm going to use the free 500 cash shop points to get the female version later. I had to get the male for the horse mostly. It's so perfect for my character Scythe, seeing as he has a black horse. But then it worked out that I wanted most of the clothes too. So after playing around I made Scythe.
It's a bit dark but I like it! I'm so loving these trunks. This was actually the first trunk I ever bought myself. I usually just buy the parts from trunks that I want. ^_^" I also enjoy the descriptions, they make me giggle. They are just as corny as the real romance novels. Then I remember my guilty pleasure of reading romance novels and it makes me shake my head at myself.
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

I'm with Jessi, the horses are the pretty much the only part I want from the trunks. I don't know if I'll ever wear them though so I'm going to hold off on buying them. The ocean background for the male set is stunning as well though and I'll have to pick that up at some point.

Hopefully they'll work on updating the older trunks soon. I wanna see what the Feather Puff turns out to be :P
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Post by mellaka »

I really like the horse in the male trunk and I'm not even a horse person. I also like that ocean/beach background and a few other pieces from each, like the garter belt gun (heh).
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

Like I said, I really WANT to like the horses, since they're well drawn (except maybe for the feet, those seem a bit weird to me). I just don't care for the way they're crammed into the space and almost wrapped around the HA. If they were farther back I might like them more. As it is, to me the HAs look like they're standing partially IN the horses rather than next to them.

Dunno. I may hang on to the one I have (as that's the one I like better) for just a bit to see if I have a use for it, since I hate it when I sell things and then decide I want them later. :-)

The parts from the man's chest I want are the sword, the jacket, and especially the ocean background. (I have a feeling that may be the one that stays high enough that I end up having to buy the trunk. It's beautiful and useful enough that I think it will be popular.) I'm undecided about the pants. I like them, but they appear to be the same on the male and female HAs, so they sort of make mini-me look like she has a package.

I really, really want the Maiden's Favor as a Costume Trunk myself.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Bottled Day and Bottled Night did get fixed some time ago. It makes them absolutely perfect now. ^_^
Image Image
Wingsrising

Post by Wingsrising »

I'll be interested to see how much mileage I get out of this box, particularly the disheveled dress. I'm not sure it's as useful as I first thought, since mini-me does not generally care to be disheveled, but it does show off these shoes beautifully (and I love these shoes.)

In other news: All the order of all my items has changed! DO NOT WANT!
Last edited by Wingsrising on 05 Mar 2009 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen

Post by AngharadTy »

Wardrobe order has been funky since the new wardrobes showed up. Grrr. Does it make even less sense now, somehow?

I neeeeeeeed two of the male romance box gunbelts. Neeeeeed. D= I hope they deflate well enough. I really love some of the other items, but the gunbelts! That's the first newly-released thing to add to my Dark Tower gallery in so long. *wibbles*
Image Image
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

These new trunks have a huge amount of items within. Two wigs, two backgrounds, two dresses. I loved reading the descriptions for these, they are quite a riot! :)
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
Wingsrising

Post by Wingsrising »

AngharadTy wrote:Wardrobe order has been funky since the new wardrobes showed up. Grrr. Does it make even less sense now, somehow?
Well, it used to be in alphabetical order, which made sense. Now I have no idea what order it's in, since items do seem to be grouped by letter, but the letters don't appear in alphabetical order.

I wonder if it changed when they got rid of the old wardrobe and the import feature, somehow?
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

Could it be going by item number now? I remember someone on the Subeta forums complaining that the necklace from the new female set wasn't in their wardrobe, only to realize that it was actually on the newly created second page of their neck items category.

ETA: My wardrobe seems to be in alphabetical order, though. :? Nevermind. I see where the odd grouping is coming in now. Bizarre.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen

Post by AngharadTy »

My new wardrobe has never been alphabetical. I played around with it today and it's the same as ever for me. It's like item number/alphabetical, some weird combo of both. I used to think it was A - B - C, but Az-Aa - Bz-Ba - Cz-Ca, but there are some exceptions. I dunno, but it's incredibly annoying when you have something specific to look for.
Image Image
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Post by mellaka »

I wind up using the search feature a lot because I have trouble finding items too.
Wingsrising

Post by Wingsrising »

Funny, my wardrobe was alphabetical once. It was definitely not in the same order it is now since I can't find anything anymore. I wonder if it could be a GA/non-GA thing? (MY GA is off at the moment.) A beta-ed/non-beta-ed thing?

In other news: thanks to a present from a generous NC-er, mini-me is now off to seek her fortune:

Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

It can be Halloween any day for me :D
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Post by Kamil »

I love your latest batch, Wings. Some of the new pirate stuff is really nifty. And, hee, Joey, you look like the happiest ickle Hallozombie. <3
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.