Post minor achievements/woes here!

Post the good things and the bad things that have happened to you on Neopets here.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Re: Post minor achievements/woes here!

Post by Seerow »

You have equipped flying_starz with Ghostkerbomb.
Yay! I never thought I'd be able to get one of the higher tier weapons, but I ended up trading my Steamwork Jacket and some nps for it. Now there just needs to be another war so I can put it to use =)
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
DamionDarkheart

Post by DamionDarkheart »

Mastermind is blasted into oblivion!

You gain 7500 experience points for defeating this creature!

You are awarded a bonus of
7500 NEOPOINTS
for defeating Mastermind!

Cool trophy bro. Never touching this game again until an avatar comes out for it. Unless it's for finishing insane, which I'll never do.
"Blah blah blah into the pie, bitch." Image
DamionDarkheart

Toats double posting for this

Something has happened!
Ohhh how cute. It seems OppressingTheMasses has got a Mootix in its mouth. Have you been feeding it lately?

Woo first p3 EVAR
Fury

Post by Fury »

Congratulations to Seerow (I am so jealous) and Damion!

I have a couple of achievements and such of my own to share:

1. I finally decided on what I wanted to paint my Kacheek and Usul and I settled on white and royal, respectively.
2. I've successfully traded for quite a few nice NC items on my wishlist including Powdered Wig, Summer Ruffle Shirt, Pretzel Bakery BG and the very pretty Silk Wig With Flowers. Woo!
3. I traded for a Neggstravaganza 10-pack at the beginning of the event and I'm glad I did. There have been a few duff prizes (Carrot Garland, wtf) but the more recent prizes have been much better. I love love love the Among Flowers BG and the Tea Party BG is cute too. I also went for the Flower Petal Wings and Pretty Negg Dress. 8) /dooorrrk

Sunburn & Squadron:
Spoiler: open/close
ImageImage
Seerow

Post by Seerow »

Thanks Fury :)
And I have a question. How does one go about trading NC items? I know you have to use the boxes and such but it seems like such an easy easy way to get scammed.
Fury

Post by Fury »

Seerow wrote:Thanks Fury :)
And I have a question. How does one go about trading NC items? I know you have to use the boxes and such but it seems like such an easy easy way to get scammed.
It really is a matter of trust. There's nothing to stop somebody from running away with your item after you've sent it other than the fear of being frozen. However I frequent the NC boards quite regularly and I rarely hear of anybody being scammed. Because it's so easy for TNT to see whether something has gone awry (from neomails agreeing to a trade and item event logs), people don't try it on unless they're completely thick. It just isn't worth the risk for scammers because their real money has been involved at some point down the line.

If you ever feel worried though, it's always best to make a board on the NC Chat and trade in 'public'. That way, people will be witness!
Usul_Princess

Post by Usul_Princess »

*nods* What Fury said. I still only trust other NC members, and Premium charter users to trade with me. I still can't get over needing a box to trade.....@$!)*@ Eventually you'll get a sense of what your own comfort zone is when trading items. Sometimes I go by if their main account looks taken care of.

Speaking of that, my main account turned 10 today! :) I would love to say it made it an entire decade without getting frozen, but that crown goes to my side account who turned 10 two days ago. Now to find a new Space faerie layout.
ImageImage

Thank you TCStarwind for the lovely signature! ^_^

FC bets: http://www.neopets.com/~DazedBoy
Seerow

Post by Seerow »

Thanks guys I'll need to look into that. I have some older retired NC mall items I never had any use for to start with but got from various events and such. No idea if any of it is "worth" anything though.

And some more good news involving Flying_Starz! For the first time ever she has reached lvl 50 and man training is so expensive! And I only had to train level! She has been my lab pet for I believe around 7 or 8 years now, though it's been so long I've lost track. And her stats are now as follows:

Level 50
Hit Points: 1143 / 1143
Strength: ULTIMATE (428)
Defence: tough
Movement: ULTIMATE (279)
Intelligence: ULTIMATE GENIUS (167)

Yeah, she's just a hp tank lol.
DamionDarkheart

Trophy haul!

ImageImage
ImageImageImage
duenorth

Post by duenorth »

Used the NC sale to finish up a pet on a side--EarthquakeWeather (or I use the excuse that the Acara has a parasol as a wearable to be a giant nerd about the Amelia Peabody mysteries by Elizabeth Peters)!

Also reached level 50 on Habitarium! I'm really enjoying raking in the NPs, although I imagine this game is probably making inflation go through the roof and beyond.
old world underground where are you now?
Kari

Post by Kari »

Got a Bag of Peanuts from the Wishing Well! Hopefully they sell quickly, but for 100NP it was quite good.
derp
thelonetiel
Human Avatar: 15268

Post by thelonetiel »

My mind has been blown.

I just discovered there is a good amount of the Neopets TCG cards offered in large format. I've spent so long wishing that the TCG cards were bigger because they have such pretty detail and nice art and would make for great graphics... And they've been available all along, I just had no idea.

The difference between this and this for graphics purposes is staggering.

And I find this out while stuck on a computer without photoshop for a month. Maybe I go download that free trial now...
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

Nice! And if you really want a bigger detail picture of one of the cards, chances are i have the real one and could take a good quality digital photo of it. Some have enough transparency on the text box that the lower part of the art shows through somewhat.
invaderhorizongreen

Post by invaderhorizongreen »

well as an achievement i did finally get the dark lurker avie i had forgotten about that one...
EofS

Post by EofS »

Dear Emma,

Congratulations! You have guessed correctly in the Lenny Conundrum game (round 401). You have won 586 NP!

Yours Sincerely,
The Neopets Team!
It was one of those "what was the most popular answer submitted to last week's Lenny Conundrum" ones. Am not sure if I'm pleased or worried that I was able to easily work out the wrong answer that lots of silly people will have entered...