Graveyard Endeavor

For posting new and revamped pet colours on Subeta.
FourEyes

Graveyard Endeavor

Post by FourEyes »

I like it. The amount of detail is just right, it's not too plain or too crowded... Yup, it's good. Poor dead robot dragon. =P
...Oops. *searching for a smaller sig*
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

Perfection. Can't find a single thing to fault it with. And I love the news introduction, it works so well with the image:
Somewhere in the darkest shadows of Shadowglen Graveyard, a lone Endeavor beeps, blips, and groans in anguish. Its armor, having rusted long ago, is no longer good for much of anything.
I'm very tempted to get one *stares some more*

Excellent stuff Aqua!
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
Sayle

Post by Sayle »

I'm normally not a fan of graveyard- prefer the friendlier, cuter things to the rotting, scary ones- but this is so perfect. The rust is done perfectly, and I love the wings; none of the details are out of place. Aqua did a really good job, methinks. I think I want! Have to decide whether I want Cipher to be this or Galactic; I just might end up with two endeavors. :oops:
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

Wow it just looks awesome, I'd say it is one of the better Endeavors, but they are all pretty much equal, I think they are definitely one of the best species for their redraws and even the colour fills are good. I like the rust and the eye and the spark. One of the best Graveyard pets for sure. :)

I find it funny that someone made a post yesterday wanting the Spectrum Endeavor and now the Graveyard one is out, which will probably make it a while until Spectrum is out. Maybe that's just me being mean. :oops:
Last edited by adi_gallia on 09 Aug 2007 03:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Akjara

Post by Akjara »

I really like how it is on its knees as if it couldn't stand upright anymore. Which leaves more place for the rest of the Endeavor. *g*
Help me to make my Dreams come true?
Saturn

Post by Saturn »

Awww it's all rusty and broken and stuff... I sorta feel sorry for it. :( Which I guess is kinda the whole point though, so yay for that! :D I really want one now. I have a Dawn Endeavor on my account, but I've been thinking about changing him anyway... and I've been wanting a Graveyard pet of some sort but couldn't decide which. How convenient. XD
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

Darn, no room, and the pet than I wanted to make a GY Endeavor is now my Reborn Demi.
Xelio

Post by Xelio »

I'm not a huge fan of anything robotic, but I have to admit this is very well done. Love the rust and the post. Looks like an old fallen warrior, still not quite ready to retire but past his functioning.
Thanks Tiel for the lovely set!
Subeta - Neopets
Anubimon

Post by Anubimon »

I'm not a fan of Graveyard pets, never really wanted one, but still don't... But that is quite an awesome pet. Very well done. *Waves Endeavor flag*
The balls of evil are never safe from the steel-toed boot of JUSTICE!!!
Aqua

Post by Aqua »

Glad you guys like it. :D

Here's the full size, for anyone interested in seeing: http://www.subeta.org/gallery.php/view:44036/?full=true
FourEyes

Post by FourEyes »

...Whoa. The full size looks EVEN better, if such a thing is possible. o.o I think I'm going to start worshipping you as a god, Aqua...
...Oops. *searching for a smaller sig*
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

I think the best thing about this is that Aqua kept the spirit of it being a robot alive, instead of making it have drippy flesh and all that xD

The position of the arms look off, but that's my only big complaint; Aqua, you always do a great job considering how bulky the endeavor is and how little room you have to work with!
hebdenhippy
Human Avatar: 235278

Post by hebdenhippy »

Really, really good. I love the sparks, and the rust. It really does look like a dead robot. Kind of like like how my Furby looked when I threw it out of the window, ran over it with a car then set it on fire. Good times. My only complaint would be that the arms look a bit of on it's hips like that. But still, a really great job, and even though Endeavors are one of my least favourite species, I may have to get one.
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Post by mellaka »

very nice. and i really like the eyes on the full-sized version.
Goldenchaos

Post by Goldenchaos »

How much are Graveyard Potions going for now? *_* I want one of these
Image Image
ImageImage