Ice and Camo Acaras

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Ice and Camo Acaras

Post by Jessi »

Image Image

I must say, I am not too fond of either of these. Ice isn't -bad-, ice is just generally boring since Customization. The lack of ability to make sharp, jagged, icey edges really ruins the color.

That being said... what the HELL is with the Camo version? Shouldn't the fact that it's called "Acara AQUATIC Festival" have said -anything- about what color the acara's camo should have been? I don't usually get all bent out of shape about camo not matching places the pet would be, but jesus. I guess the only place this acara can hide is seaweed. Maybe cattails. Who knows. For some reason, it just... bothers me on an acara.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Re: Ice and Camo Acaras

Post by Seerow »

I actually really like the Ice Acara, but not because it does a good job of being ice. I think it looks like water, so its kinda cool to think of an Acara being made from water.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Kantark

Post by Kantark »

I like the shades of green used on the Camo, though they do make the pink look rather stark in comparison - especially the lighter shade used on the front right paw.
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Yeah, the green and pink together kind of make the Acara look like it's going to hide inside a watermelon e_e
Lark

Post by Lark »

Ice is pretty well done but the camo is a mess :shock: Green camo pattern, blue eyes, pink ears and paws!
I was nearly blinded looking at it. It probaly would of looked really cute in the pink camo scheme like the uni has.
Veo

Post by Veo »

Why does the Ice Acara look more like a Glass Acara? All I'm asking.