Disco & Zombie Jetsam

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
varii

Disco & Zombie Jetsam

Post by varii »

ImageImage

I like the snaggle tooth on the zombie jetsam. Jetsams got the shaft when it came to redesign, but I think this is a redeemable colour for them.

Zombie would also look good with the knife announced today.

rei @ neopets
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Re: Disco & Zombie Jetsam

Post by TCStarwind »

Disco burns my eyes. I hate it. Why did they have to pick pastel orange for the underbelly? D:

Zombie is okay. Don't really like the shirt, but whatever. I'll never own a jetsam anyway.

And WRY?! Damn you, TNT! Why do you only make the knife for the stupid jetsam? That would have gone so well with the plushie xweetok. DX *pouts*
NeonDragonfly

Post by NeonDragonfly »

Disco is to pink, it would have been nice if they could have dulled it a bit with more green.

Zombie is ok I guess, I'm not really keen on the colour itself. Probably would look better without the shirt.
Strick

Post by Strick »

I was surprised that there were no accessories to go with Disco although I am not sure what the ratio is of how many disco species come with accessories compared to the disco species that don't.
Usul_Princess

Post by Usul_Princess »

Wow, my predictions about coming out with a series of zombies in October were right. The species/colors aren't worth wasting my time over. They speak for themselves.
ImageImage

Thank you TCStarwind for the lovely signature! ^_^

FC bets: http://www.neopets.com/~DazedBoy
Anna the Red

Post by Anna the Red »

....Why would a Jetsam need a shirt? Even if it is a zombie?

And on that note, what does a Jetsam need KNIFE for?

Okay, I have got to stop overthinking imaginary things.

I kinda like Disco. I'm thinking of getting a Jetsam anyway, and this is kind of neat. I like the shades used, and the pattern isn't too garish. As for zombie. Well. The shirt thing is still bugging me.
Gumdrops

Post by Gumdrops »

I would've liked Disco if it's base color was that pale orange that was used for the underside of the Jetsam instead of the pink.
Xelio

Post by Xelio »

The green eyebrown/fin things on the disco burn. Doesn't mesh with the rest of the color scheme at all. I really like the color of the visible eye on the zombie one and am in envy that only jetsams get to use that knife.
Thanks Tiel for the lovely set!
Subeta - Neopets
covet

Post by covet »

I can't understand why items like the knife need to be species only. There are some kyrii tarot cards I'd love my other pets to be able to hold, or have near them. There's no reason why the trinkets should be exclusive.
The Artist Formerly Known As Amneris
Arbor

Post by Arbor »

The patterns right on the open mouth lip of the disco make the think he has sores on his mouth, but it could be worse.
Omg Its Demi

Post by Omg Its Demi »

Zombie has really gone down hill.
And disco..never really liked that colour...so yeah...¬_¬