Jelly/Skunk Wockies (and clothing!)!!

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
orangebroccoli
Human Avatar: 200738

Jelly/Skunk Wockies (and clothing!)!!

Post by orangebroccoli »

Skunk/Jelly:

ImageImage

Ehhh, not wonderful, but not bad either. The Jelly does look rather, uuhhhh, cute though, in someways. Skunk is skunk. xD

ImageImage

Dress=FAIL. Tux, well, it's nice, but not on spotted. :p
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Re: Jelly/Skunk Wockies (and clothing!)!!

Post by TCStarwind »

Skunk is very monochromatic. At the very least, the eyes could have been a different color. :< And jelly is... not hideous? Yay?

The clothes are lame.
varii

Post by varii »

Hmm. Wockys have grown on me immensely. I remember when customization happened, I found them hideous, have they changed their face at all?

I like both colours. Jelly is a bit orange for my personal taste but I think the complete monochromatic scheme works really well for skunk.

The suit is adorable. It's very used car salesman-esque. I don't understand the sudden upswing in wigs being released. Sure I may put my dog in a sweater, but I am not putting it in a wig. But I guess they aren't real pets and are supposed to be a little anthro anyway and if plot characters have ponytails, why can't pets I guess. I still think it is silly though.
rei @ neopets
Usul_Princess

Post by Usul_Princess »

I don't own a wocky, but since customization, I'm now a huge fan of wigs/hair. (How else can you make a custom pet look better?)

*LOVE* the wig. This is almost as good as the usul clothes last week.
The colors are pretty forgettable. Skunk is cute in it's own way, nothing to shout about. "Jelly" looks like translucent orange. There's nothing jelly about it at all. There was some purple jelly pet that came out that reminds me of this one.
ImageImage

Thank you TCStarwind for the lovely signature! ^_^

FC bets: http://www.neopets.com/~DazedBoy
Larkspurlane

Post by Larkspurlane »

Both new colours are cute (there's not much you can do with them anyways). I would've liked jelly to be more translucent though.
Thank you for the av and sig set!
Larkspurlane @ neo
Louboutins

Post by Louboutins »

I actually really like skunk. I think it suites Wocky really well. Jelly is okay... Too orange. But I guess it actually looks quite jellyish this time.

I'd get a Wocky for that suit. It's AMAZE.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

I actually like the skunk wocky a lot, heh. It's dark and hides the things I hate about the wocky now, and it's just a pet that looks perfect with the skunk colors. I like.
Mort

Post by Mort »

I really like the skunk, surprisingly. Not quite enough to get one, but it's still nice.
Jelly reminds me of a carrot for some reason. xD
ultraviolent

Post by ultraviolent »

I'm surprised they didn't give skunk a green ruff like the Usul has, but it's quite cute! I agree, though, that the jelly's lack of translucency takes it from "good" to "blah". I also kind of wish they rounded or simplified the points of the fur to make it look more like a gelatin mold, but I'm still stuck in the pre-customization days, haha.
NeonDragonfly

Post by NeonDragonfly »

Skunk is the usual Skunk, and Jelly should be a little transculant. It's seems to solid for being a Jelly colour.