Chocolate and Strawberry Aishas

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Usul_Princess

Re: Chocolate and Strawberry Aishas

Post by Usul_Princess »

Same sentiments as everyone on the board! I'm so impressed with these colors. Especially chocolate. It seems like the staff put a lot of work into that food color as a whole.

The strawberry collar is so cute.
ImageImage

Thank you TCStarwind for the lovely signature! ^_^

FC bets: http://www.neopets.com/~DazedBoy
ultraviolent

Post by ultraviolent »

I have been waiting for this moment for years! I have an aisha named FruitzChan and always wanted to paint her strawberry. Victory dance time for it existing and being well done!

And I'm not a big fan of the chocolate color as a whole, but it does look like a lot of effort was put into it. The redvines for the earstalks were a great idea!
Ailiel

Post by Ailiel »

These are both quite nice, considering both my lowered expectations for Aisha Day (few colors) and post customization pets on the whole. I rate them exceeds expectations! I'm not rushing out for new pets or anything, but they're pleasant and show effort and as Arlene on True Blood would say, honey that strawberry collar is double cute!
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

I second the "yay Twizzlers!" sentiment. And I do so totally associate strawberries with candy and especially chocolate. If any of you actually do that combo (or find one) let me know so I can send the owner a friendly "your pet is awesome" note. :-) I like the leaf-ears too. I think these really are quite nice.
NeonDragonfly

Post by NeonDragonfly »

Such great colours! I'm impressed. The chocolate is so cute, it's tail is actually different in shape to show it's cream. I like the red laces, and the little cherry ^^
Strawberry is ok, I love the collar having a strawberry on it, looks much better than a simple A. The leaves look cute for it's ears, and I agree with everyone who's said that having the strawberrys colar on the chocolate Aisha would look great : D
Pillow

Post by Pillow »

Strawberry is amazing, and my eyes were instantly drawn to the collar actually. The leaves-for-antenna are a good touch. I'm actually tempted to say I want one, which is weird for me since all my "I want this pet" lists have dried up after customization. ^^;;

Chocolate I like, but not nearly as much. I actually don't really like the licorice stick stalk very much. It's a nifty idea, but something about it kind of spoils the pet for me. Either that or it's the frosting on the tail, in which case it would be too much frosting. But I love that there are sprinkles on the top of it's antenna. SPRINKLES! How cute XD
Cyaneus

Post by Cyaneus »

Very nice! I instantly loved Strawberry's ears. Chocolate's are a little weird, but they're not bad.
champagnesoup

Post by champagnesoup »

Strawberry is surprisingly nice! I never usually like Strawberry but I love the leafy ears and the Strawberry collar! Chocolate is a little underwhelming but still nice. I would, however, love to put the Strawberry collar on the Chocolate Aisha though.

I agree with Seerow, I think Aisha Day has been wonderful compared to some other pet days!
Louboutins

Post by Louboutins »

Strawberry I LOVE. It's cute and the collar is sweet.

Chocolate doesn't really do it for me, but it could be a lot worse.

I ADORE THAT LEAF/SWAMP MONSTER CLOTHING!

Aishas got lucky.
Buttersauce

Post by Buttersauce »

Wow, I never thought I'd like a Strawberry pet. Hell, both of them are creative. Me likey! :D
ImageImage
Friend Code:
3565-8412-4029
ZeroQueens

Post by ZeroQueens »

Lately Strawberry and Chocolate pets have been looking quite...blah im my opinion. But for some reason Aishas, as weird as they look, are very suited for these colors. I love how they actually came outside the box for these pets!
I do agree that the Strawberry collar on the Chocolate would look exceptionally YUMMY :P
-ZeroQueens

ImageImageImage