Post minor achievements/woes here!

Post the good things and the bad things that have happened to you on Neopets here.
gomababe

Re: Post minor achievements/woes here!

Post by gomababe »

I managed to get appropriate backgrounds for the two main pets on my side account for only 450k today {if I had to pay for each it would have been about 600k or so}. It's not much, but it does go a ways to making the account look like a proper pirates' paradise.
Larkspurlane

Post by Larkspurlane »

Grats on the buy. I just noticed that your awesome 'Who will Stand my Ground' sig is poofed. :(!

Today in Larkville we are celebrating a birthday.

Yayy :D
Thank you for the av and sig set!
Larkspurlane @ neo
Fury

Post by Fury »

Woe: The ray is fired at Squadron...

... and he changes into a Red Chomby!!

He is my lab pet but I'd recently zapped a Faerie Xweetok and was growing rather fond of it. Red Chombies just aren't the same. D:
My plan however is to keep zapping until he changes into something I want to keep permanently or until I make a decision of what I want him to be.

Achievements: I reached Rank 6 in the Altador Cup and Haunted Woods beat Kiko Lake, Terror Mountain and Faerieland! It's not all doom and gloom after all.

Also, somebody signed up for the Premium trial using one of my refferals. I hope they stick with it. :D
Rah

Post by Rah »

After years of zapping (since a short while after customisation) and hours of painstaking trading and board searching and neomails and help from friends, I FINALLY have my royalboy kyrii with a complete set of kyrii clothing (minus royalgirl, because he is a boy who does not want royalgirl clothing xD Oh we don't have pirate either. Because that's kind of expensive and cannot be zapped!)

Meet my dearest Cornelio!

Gosh that has taken me so long to do. He has island, robot, halloween, christmas, desert, and finally today with some help from a friend we got the disco clothing set. Oh and obviously he has royalboy clothes too xD I probably wouldn't have got this done for weeks more had I not had the good fortune to be able to adopt Cornelio from a fellow NCer. The name was so perfect and I was so happy I had to bump up my efforts xD

I've never been very good at making np, so this has been a slow process with the zapping. I'm just so happy it's done xD
EofS

Post by EofS »

What an excellent name for a royalboy! Love the getup you've got him in - and I can't believe how well the draped fabric matches his base colours.

Congrats on reaching your goal. Do you have any plans to actually do anything with the kyrii clothes? (I think I spy a desert headband in there, but nothing else?)
Rah

Post by Rah »

Oh gosh I know right? That background was a lovely one for his first customisation! I change my pets clothes regularly though on my main account :) The character has always been a desert prince in my head, so the desert getup will be what he's in for the most part, but he'll make use of all of the clothing during events!

I'm actually kind of sad now, but completing Cornelio means retiring another lab ray xD That's two of my four out of commission! And the only pet I'm after now is a Coconut Jubjub. Goodness gracious I don't know what I'll do after I get that xD
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Post by Jazzy »

I managed to zap a Floobix! Think I'll happily retire my petpet lab ray now.

jamboree

Post by jamboree »

Rah, Cornelio is gorgeous! Congratulations! And Jazzy, the Floobix looks delicious.

I... zapped a Purple Hissi into a Blue Mynci? Sweeeeeet.

Stupid lab.
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

It took 7 days of doing the quest twice a day on the clock, but I finally got the first place =)
I only found about the method for getting this one a month ago - I thought it was much more difficult than this.

Also, I added Ocy to battlepedia's Top 250 Pets. He's currently at #208.
I've been slacking with kitchen quests since I finished with strength and defence boosts, so trying to climb him up the list should get my head in the game again.

Congrats on Floobix Jazzy and on Cornelio Rah! Gorgeous name and so fitting. I'm sure you'll give all kyrii clothes a workout after a while.
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
Rah

Post by Rah »

Huh. Well that was about as good as it could have gone xD I adopted Grenlark as a green kyrii, and have just been idly zapping. She was an eyrie for a bit, then changed into a chomby, and has been speckled, then checkered, then today this xD Debating on whether to keep her now! I wonder if I could get a coconut jubjub for her?

[Edit]
Someone offered me a WN royalboy on Grenlark immediately, which wasn't what I was after but got me thinking. I've always wanted a white kacheek with royalgirl clothing, so I think I'll make that my next mission xD Try and trade for a WN white kacheek, use Grenlark to get a royalgirl kacheek, and then zap another kacheek myself in the hopes of island clothing (which looks so pretty on white kacheeks!)

With Cornelio and my aisha account done, I needed another project!
Kinesthesia

Post by Kinesthesia »

The ray is fired at Dekytan...
ImageImage
... and he changes colour to Desert!!

Awesome! My Lab Ray has been really nice to me the last few days. My fosters have gotten cloud, grey and now desert zaps the last three days in a row. I was offered a Royal Custom for Dekytan so I'll be getting a Royal Girl Peophin hopefully soon.

Edit: The person that had Royal Custom got a better offer so it looks like no RG Peophin for me! :(
Last edited by Kinesthesia on 15 Jun 2010 01:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Madge

Post by Madge »

NAKR is at 86 for any of you guys who still happen to have it.

I'm waiting 'till 100, but many a time have I seen a stock take a dive at this point.

My bori labbie got zapped pink today and I managed to trade it for a chomby - hopefully I'll get some cool clothes for Abeigh :D
cerpin

Post by cerpin »

Groooan. Theo got changed from a tyrannian cybunny into a yellow bori. I pretty much predicted this happening (although my exact guess was yellow techo, to be fair). Robot rabbit, you are forever out of my reach.

On the bright side, I think a bori kind of suits him, and maybe he'll get a neat color change like chocolate or robot or something.
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Post by Marah »

I won 150 NC in the expellibox and finally got my fighting staff for Yeorchy. Wooohoo!
Rah

Post by Rah »

Made up a cute name the other day, but had no room to create it until I got rid of my baby aisha. I did that today, and copy and pasted the name from the search bar.

BUT FORGOT TO CAPITALISE. Ugh ugh ugh. If khailaea turns white I will cry xD Fingers crossed for island!