Luminaire 2010

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Kali_Lupine
Human Avatar: 189836

Re: Luminaire 2010

Post by Kali_Lupine »

I know how you feel Tom, I am *always* broke, as I don`t like to sell things and I usually get bored of quests very easily. But I have tons of items in my vault and as it turns out many of them are on people`s wish lists.
Tom
Human Avatar: 231218

Post by Tom »

Haha, that's probably a good way to go about it! I am a bit of an obsessive hoarder so, other than the black hole that is my wardrobe, my vault is a vast space of expensive and pretty. :P I should rummage through it more often, but it kinda scares me...
Subeta: Thomas
ZomgethMew

Post by ZomgethMew »

Today's prizes:
Spoiler: open/close
Peppermint Swirl

Patchy Puppy Plushie

Icy Touch Necklace
One day, I will learn how to get clothing previews. Today is not that day :P.
Neopets: wocky_luvpet5566 | Subeta: omg_carrie
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

I love the plushie! It is so adorable and looks sort of like one I used to have a long time ago.

The easiest way I know to get a preview is just head to your wardrobe -> put the item you want on -> right click and select "View Image" -> Voila!
The above only works on the last item you place on your HA.

I don't remember how to get a preview of an item with the base itself, it's some scode thingy on the forums I believe.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

I love the items. The plushie is my favorite, and I really like the scribbly nature of the necklace. As a wearable, I find it somewhat disappointing and hard to use, but ah well. The item itself is really good.
Image Image
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

The plushie is quiet cute and the description makes me giggle. The candy looks good enough to eat. a lot of food on Subeta has me licking my screen. P8 And I love the necklace, so pretty! The wearable version will be hard to work with though.

There are some new luminare achievements as well. One is find 25 snow fairies so that will just be pure luck. And then they added to the sending wrapped gift one and throwing snowballs. Both are up to 250 now. The wrapped gift one I got right away. I've wrapped 350 gifts. o.O I like sending gifts it seems! XD And the snowball one...don't see myself getting that this year. I'm not even working all that hard on it to tell you the truth. ^-^;
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

I'm not even going to bother with the snowball one unless they do something about the snowball prices in the shop. They're downright obscene. Gifting should be fun though.
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

Naturally, the faeries achievement isn't retroactive. I know I got tons last year. And I've only thrown 2 snowballs, so I don't think I'm going to get those either. XD At any rate, I'm not particularly worried about it. The one I'm looking forward to is the gift giver one. I was buying up wrapping paper over the year, so everyone should prepare to get gift-bombed at some point this month.

Speaking of presents, I'm going to hold off on filling stockings until finals are over, but I guarentee that I'll get everyone. :)
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen

Post by AngharadTy »

Ugh, uncreative new achievements. I like when the number that shows up by my username goes up, but when it's a) stupid boring and b) stupid boring stuff I've already gotten achievements for... I just don't know how much I can care.

Also, "fairys"? Come on.
Image Image
Kali_Lupine
Human Avatar: 189836

Post by Kali_Lupine »

I am excited about the gifting achievement, simply because I like to give gifts. But other than that I am not overly worked up about the others. Oh and a big thank you to the rose bandit and others who have been giftbombing me :)
ZomgethMew

Post by ZomgethMew »

Ah, that would explain why I couldn't figure it out XD I don't really use my HA, lol.
Spoiler: open/close
ImageSnowberry Eyeshadow

Gossamer Spider Plushie
Neopets: wocky_luvpet5566 | Subeta: omg_carrie
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Post by Marah »

I'm currently a bit afraid to open received gifts. First there was the rose bandit and now I'm getting gifts from the serial killer guru....
I had to look up Jane Toppan, lovely woman!

It definitely makes for interesting gifts though, so thanks to who-ever you are! It does raise the bar, so now I will go and ponder the theme of my next batch of goodies.

Edited to add: And of course also a big thanks to everybody else who is sending things!

Edited again because definitely is one of those English words I don't ever write correct on the first try.
Last edited by Marah on 07 Dec 2010 09:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

I also wanted to thank the Rose Bandit, Serial Killer Guru, and the anonymous gifters. Thanks for the presents and the lol (and stop giving me ideas). :D Extremely interesting Luminaire we're having this year.
Bacon

Post by Bacon »

I wonder if all this random gifting is due to the Mystery Box giving out a TON of wrapping paper.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen

Post by AngharadTy »

I looooooove the spider plushie. I'm probably going to give it to Spiderling because I love it so much. Even though it's a plushie. I will pretend it is a real spider. So damn cute.
Image Image