A dragon and a wolf.

Post finished and unfinished work here for critique and appraisal.
Scimthary

A dragon and a wolf.

Post by Scimthary »

God, I was SO pissed off when I drew this. It's just a....red & blue wolf, I guess. The anatomy is not good, I quite noticed that when drawing, although I was feeling way too mad to do anything about that.

This one was done today while I was watching tv, a documentary about wild cats. What's written is not ment to piss off anyone, just I'm not having such a good time at home.

And finally, the dragon because this IS a dragon. Even though this particular guy doesn't has wings. He's still dangerioys.

Never mind the dirty look of the scans. T___T
Dead Webby

Post by Dead Webby »

Wow, I really like the first wolf. They're all good, but the first one especially- I love the way you've done the fur, and the look on its face.

The dragons claws are amazing- how do you draw them so well? xD
Thanks VanillaCoke for the Set.
Float

Post by Float »

I second that. The wolf is awesome, and I don't know what anatomy you're looking at but it all looks pretty accurate to me.
Scimthary

Post by Scimthary »

Dead Webby wrote:Wow, I really like the first wolf. They're all good, but the first one especially- I love the way you've done the fur, and the look on its face.

The dragons claws are amazing- how do you draw them so well? xD
Thank you :) I like the patterns of the fur, but it's not that well done. I was very nervous/ pissed off at the time, and the wolf is mostly a sketch. Well, all of the drawings I posted are sketchy.

And, as I said to someone else, I don't like the claws that much xD
Float wrote:I second that. The wolf is awesome, and I don't know what anatomy you're looking at but it all looks pretty accurate to me.
I don't know how to explain what I mean in english ( I think my english is getting worst O.o ), but the back leg, the red one, is too big and it doesn't fit the body.
Pants.

Post by Pants. »

You like big teeth, don't you?

I think they are all awesome. You're right, the leg doesn't really fit that well, but I didn't notice that until you said so.
So. The caterpillar has emerged from its cocoon...as a shark...with a gun for a mouth.