Pink and robot Techo

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Nogitsune
Colourmeister

Pink and robot Techo

Post by Nogitsune »

Image Image

Pink is... er.. pink... Robot looks slick though except the tail and fist o' doom...
Faster than a speeding cheeseburger, but not by much.
baka_boy_911

Re: Pink and robot Techo

Post by baka_boy_911 »

Pink is just like every other colour... Just more pink..
The robot is nice:P The colours don't clash with each other so that's a plus for me. I like the dashboard kind of thing around its body. The helmet especially impresses me the most.
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

Pink is pink. Bright, pastel, and ugly like all the rest. Robot looks kinda cool, though.
Gumdrops

Post by Gumdrops »

That's a nice shade of pink imo. I love pink, well, maybe not so much fluorescent pink.

I'm not sure about Robot. I think the tail ruins an otherwise good pet.
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Post by Kamil »

Pink is a decent enough shade, I suppose, although I'm not as happy with the shade of yellow used for the eyes. But all in all, decent enough for an overpriced colorfill. >.>

Robot's pretty sucky though. The tail is just awful and the point on the . . . err, end of its helmet comes far too close to it, creating an even worse optical illusion. I had to stare at it for a minute or two to figure out what was going on there.

And did the fist o'DOOM have to be black? Really? It just makes it stand out that much more. Could they not have given the poor thing a rocket launcher, or some such, to hold in its anticipatorily clenched paw?

Poor robot. Not even snazzy colored eyes.
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.

Post by 23639377 »

The pink colour is nice but just doesn't fit on a techo.

The robot is spiffy. It looks a bit like a shoyru. However the pose (especially the tail) ruined the whole thing.
(Forum set is under construction)
Omg Its Demi

Post by Omg Its Demi »

The robot techo's feet scare me for some reason o_o
varii

Post by varii »

I really like the robot techo. I like the color scheme and the pose/tail actually doesn't bother me. It looks sinister and futuristic and the color gets rid of the techo's ugly face. I also like how the head casing makes the thing actually seem to have a full rounded skull rather than a little flat thing with ginormous eyes.

I guess the proximity of the head to the tail is a bit unfortunate, but I don't think it is that bad.
rei @ neopets
champagnesoup

Post by champagnesoup »

Pink is nice enough - it's a more subtle shade than some other pets, but as I think of the Techo as male, seems a little strange.

Robot...I like the helmet and the tail (the points of both ARE too close together but the wiggly tail is at least interesting) but it's just too bland imo. I think there should be more colour to it, it's not sleek enough to look good in monochrome - it just looks messy and whilst it is possibly just me, a little blinding.

Disappointing I guess but Techos aren't exactly glamorous anyway.
Anna the Red

Post by Anna the Red »

That robot weirds me out a little, but I think it's because I racked off after the revamp, and I'm stll like "why are they holding invisible sticks?"