Spring Plot/Event

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Pyrostatic

Re: Spring Plot/Event

Post by Pyrostatic »

I think everyone on the site is over-analyzing it. If this will lead to a new colour, I'd like to see Storm/Weather or Nature pets; I'm not digging the whole "made out of plants" thing though.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

What do you mean by "nature pets"? That term makes me think "made of plants," hehe.
Image Image
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

I second Ty on that one. Ahah.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

New interactive part of the plot :D

You get Flowers in RE it looks like (I found one, though didn't catch/see the event). Then you wander on over to a user's profile and you can give people flowers, and they give you coins in return. You can spend the coins in a shop, however at the time of writing this the shop link is broke. No idea if the person you give the flower too gets to keep it. Joey, if you get one, you can answer this :P
Vesnali is an annual festival that begins mid-April
From the Subetapedia of the event. Since when is April 27th considered mid-April :P
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Post by Kamil »

Because the news post was so clearly written, I sent the flower I found in the normal way you give things, and obviously got nothing in return. If there are conditions to be met, it would be nice if the news post telling you about them mentioned it. x.x
Seerow wrote:
Vesnali is an annual festival that begins mid-April
From the Subetapedia of the event. Since when is April 27th considered mid-April :P
Heh.
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

I agree, Kamil.The only reason I knew to give them via profiles is because I stumbled upon the option on my profile before seeing the news post. Sorry it didn't work out for you :(

Edit: Ohh the shop works now. And soooo many pretty items!! The Easter Tickets from years past were renamed to Vesnali Coins. I thought I had more then 22 laying around though. Ohh well, better then nothing :D

Edit:
BAMBI! That's from the Woodland Following.
Last edited by Seerow on 27 Apr 2009 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
klaatu99

Post by klaatu99 »

At least I have enough left over tickets to get most of what I want from the shop without having to collect flowers.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Feed Us Please!

KlaatuWolf on Subeta
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Post by Kamil »

klaatu99 wrote:It seems that the easter tickets that I'd horded from last year have now disappeared.
Look again; mine all turned into coins. ^^
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
Bacon

Post by Bacon »

I'm glad to see this shop and my tickets not going to waste, but I was hoping for interactivity in the plot...dang, oh well :P
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

And of course the site goes down. This'll be fun. It looks like there's so much awesome stuff in the shop. :D I just wish they didn't reuse some of last year's prizes, which were already cheap as crap if I'm remembering correctly.

Is the only way to get flowers from REs or user shops? If that's the case, I'll never be able to get everything I want. :<
Keith

Post by Keith »

Just running in to make a quick note! This was our planned spring event (As you could tell from the original pedia wording it ran over a bit), and doesn't have to do with the plot so much. ;)
Mayhem
Human Avatar: 168272

Post by Mayhem »

OHHH, man. I didn't check the site earlier today and now it's down and I see everyone talking about items and a shop and etc. I WANNA PLAY.

edit: Okay, it appears to be back up. I'm kind of in love with Esther's art except for her boobs being so widely spread.
Varicolored on Subeta
ImageImageImageImageImage
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Do you get a coin when you give a flower and also when you receive a flower? I hope so, or I'll feel bad when someone gives me a flower and I don't have one to give them.

Also, hm. I wonder if I should split the topic. Or we could make a new one. Or we could keep talking about all the spring stuff that happens here anyway. I do hate splitting topics. I always miss posts and rename the wrong topic and then everyone laughs at me.
Image Image
Bacon

Post by Bacon »

Keith wrote:Just running in to make a quick note! This was our planned spring event (As you could tell from the original pedia wording it ran over a bit), and doesn't have to do with the plot so much. ;)
Awesome, so we get a plot AND an event? SWEET!
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

I got a coin, but no pretty flowers D:
How sweet! Kaylee has left a flower for you at your home with a Vesnali Coin attached, which can be used in Esther's Shop.
I wonder if I have any easter tickets from last year...