Gamesmaster Daily Dare

Post anything new on Neopets here.
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

I totally blow at this game and gave up and just went for Abbi.

Maybe I should have worked harder. Dunno.
daisybell

Post by daisybell »

I've tried the guide and not got above 3000 points. Maybe I'll keep trying a bit longer because I do like the table. Mrph.
Neopets wishlists: here
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Post by Marah »

remember the cheat and definitely do the second level three times! (but only if you go for the purple gems)
daisybell

Post by daisybell »

I finally did it. I was about to give up, but I tried again and managed it- not by repeating the second level but just by being careful and carrying on through the levels. I didn't get enough for an avatar, but maybe if I kept practicing I would. I've had enough of it for the moment, though.
Neopets wishlists: here
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

I kept on playing a bit and reached the avatar score. It's a safe bet to say that's the last time I played Snowmuncher (unless there's another AAA challenge that is).
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
rebelheart

Post by rebelheart »

It's Attack of the Gummy Dice time!
AAA prize (2000 points) Image
Gummy Blocks Executive Desk Toy
Abi (300 points) Image
Gummy Dice Blocks
LΟL
covet

Post by covet »

I got to about 400 points before I died of boredom and quit. Lame AAA toy anyway, so I don't care. Bleeeh.
The Artist Formerly Known As Amneris
sureq

Post by sureq »

I was bored enough playing to 300. I sent my score and went to collect my prize, and while I was playing my account randomly logged out. So I had to do it again - glad I didn't challenge AAA.
ImageImage
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

I would probably taken my time with AAA challenge for this one if I had a straight line of AAA victories so far. But as I already ruined my chances with challenging Abigail on Destruct-O-Match on the first day I really couldn't be bothered with playing this yawn inducing thing (apparently not many people are as there is maybe ten Gummy Blocks Executive Desk Toys on wizard right now, each going for 70 - 80k .
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

Add me to the list of people wh don't care enough to try AAA. Wow, what a tedious game. Fun at first, but it gets old fast.
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

*gnaws on a block from her Gummy Blocks Executive Desk Toy*

I put mine in my shop at 99999 np, because I don't know if I want to sell it or not. It's very shiny and coloful, but completely useless. I was hoping for furniture I could use. I usually make it to 2k easily, but I guess I got excited last night and screwed up two times before getting there. It took me about two hours with the misses.
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

Officer 1BDI wrote:[Wingoball:] Most tedious game next to Dubloon Disaster EVER. :?
I would like to retract this statement. *pokes boring gummy dice blocks*
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

My god I don't even understand how to physically achieve 2000 points! Aside from the boredom factor, I seriously struggled to even reach 300.. It kept taking points away so I just quit as soon as I hit 300, meh :/
Trouble

Post by Trouble »

Oh my. I actually did it. 2032 points, and I could've gotten more, but I ended the game while I was above AAA. I AM SO PROUD OF MYSELF RIGHT NOW.

Funny how a game on a virtual pet site can make you feel, huh?

One thing that worked for me on the later levels was destroying the blocks closest to me first, when possible. That way I didn't get all confused, and managed to control where I put which colours more easily :)

ALSO! I'm at 13/13 against AAA, and I'm SO DAMN PROUD OF THAT TOO, though I'm probably jinxing it by writing this post... Oh well :)
Last edited by Trouble on 13 Mar 2007 09:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The fact that we live at the bottom of a deep gravity well, on the surface of a gas covered planet going around a nuclear fireball 90 million miles away and think this to be normal is obviously some indication of how skewed our perspective tends to be." -Adams
ladynight6

Post by ladynight6 »

I havent really tried many of the dares yet. Havent had time. I alternate between AAA and Abbi, depending on the game. I stupidly challenged AAA for Meercha Chase and I cant make it. That's what you get when you take a neo hiatus...
Scariest thing I saw this morning. On TV I saw an ad for Neopets and AAA's daily challenge. Just about the last thing I thought to see on dutch tv, Neo isnt that big here...